Sign in to follow this  
lshelton63

CONFIRMING E-MAIL

I LOGGED IN AS lshel with my pass word, gave message to confirm e-mail address. never received confirmation link. I created a new account lshelton63 with wifes e-mail and got confirmation on email.

Why didn't I get on original account? I would like to go back to original lshel (account) which I have used for 6-8 years.

Help. 

Your lshelxxxxxx@blo#####.net address had been suppressed on our side because previous attempts to email to it had "bounced". Meaning your mail server told our mail server that your address was bad.

I've unblocked it and you should be good to go.  Send me an email at david at tngunowners dot com if you want, and include your desired password, and I will reset it for you and then we can delete this account.

Yeah I have been trying to log in on tap a talk for over a month.

Always gives some bs about network error.

Funny all the others work except this site.

RP 

58 minutes ago, Sidinman said:

Yeah I have been trying to log in on tap a talk for over a month.

Always gives some bs about network error.

Funny all the others work except this site.

RP 

We severed ties with Tapatalk quite a while ago.  We aren't on the Tapatalk network anymore.

• Haha 1

Well, He77, then I guess that explains it .🤣

Sure was A LOT easier to post pics. than the PC.😡

RP

On 9/27/2018 at 9:35 PM, Sidinman said:

Well, He77, then I guess that explains it .🤣

Sure was A LOT easier to post pics. than the PC.😡

RP

It was, I won't deny that. Taptalk was nice, but it was frequently "broken" when the forum software would be updated. For "the fix", we had to wait for Tapatalk to update the plugin that works with the server. They were slow oftentimes. I miss it, but it's possible to get used to using the mobile browser. What I miss most was how it kept up with ALL threads you had participated in. If one of them had a new post, it got bumped to the top. I was probably one of the biggest Taptalk fans out there, I encouraged several different forums to enable it when it first starting coming out. I think they used to offer a really good product, but they've went downhill (and fast) since their glory days. Oh well.

I'm not trying to speak for @TGO David himself, as only he knows what is on the roadmap over the next decade, but I wouldn't hold my breath regarding Taptalk support returning.

I actually enjoy not having Tapatalk on my phone anymore; It makes it easier to spend less time online.

• Like 1

I can pretty much guarantee that I won't install Tapatalk on TGO ever again.  Not only was it an immense hindrance when it came time to update our software, but on at least one forum software it was found to be accessing users' private messages and sending private messages and spamming them for advertisers within the Tapatalk network that weren't advertising on any particular forum.

We just won't tolerate that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1