Hello to all from Colorado

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Karl Fairburne said:

I was wondering if there are any single women in Tennessee  that wears Daisy Dukes and is hot as all get out, looking for a guy in Colorado. LOL!

As to points #1 and #2... plenty.  Especially on Broadway in downtown Nashville around all of the tourist traps.

As to point #3... you'd have to go ask them.  I get the impression that a vast majority of them are bachelorette parties since Nashville has become a Bachelorette Party Destination.

What part of Colorado are you from?  CO is one of my favorite states and on the short list of places I'd move, but y'all have been letting a few too many Californian trust-fund babies into Vale and they're swinging your political spectrum a little too left-of-center for me.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, TGO David said:

What part of Colorado are you from?  CO is one of my favorite states and on the short list of places I'd move, but y'all have been letting a few too many Californian trust-fund babies into Vale and they're swinging your political spectrum a little too left-of-center for me.

Apparently, you haven't tasted the free cheese. Mmmm good!

24 minutes ago, Karl Fairburne said:

I live in the northwest of Colorado. Thirty minutes from Wyoming. Boulder is the #### stain of Colorado. I do love the weather and the mountains. Plus, we NEVER have humidity.

Are you up around Craig? I was going to go elk hunting in Routt NF last couple o years but had to postpone. Maybe next year...

I’ll probably own a cabin in the mountains there someday. It’s on my list...

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Karl Fairburne said:

I live in the northwest of Colorado. Thirty minutes from Wyoming. Boulder is the #### stain of Colorado. I do love the weather and the mountains. Plus, we NEVER have humidity.

I've spent time in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Ouray, Silverton and passed through Durango.  I'd say my favorite parts were in San Juan mountains but Fort Collins was nice.

I was raised in Co, went all over.  My Godfather worked for the railroad as a welder so he would be moved to many a small town, he is retired now and lives in Blanca.  I hunted a few areas where he had been living, mostly private property but a few of the National Parks as well.  As a kid, I would lead a few out of towners to the elk herds, I would earn some good money that way, and since a few didn't want the meat, I had plenty of that as well. 

Just got back from Denver where my mom still lives, I would not move back there, no how, no way.  Maybe out to one of the non tourist towns, but not any city. I almost retired in the Co Springs area, was headed out there but the unit here had priority, don't know if that was a good thing or not.