The Moon

26 minutes ago, owejia said:

My x wife's mother did. I have no problem believing we have been to the moon. Right now all of the democrat senators are in their lunar-tic moon phase. Believe their minds are resting on the lunar surface.

Yep, moon bats didn’t just migrate here on their own.

1 hour ago, Karl Fairburne said:

Is there anyone in here who believes like I do, that we NEVER went to the moon?  Trust me.... it NEVER happened.

I want to watch you tell Buzz it didn't happen.  He usually doesn't take it to well.  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Admin Team
11 hours ago, res308 said:

Well, I know that I have never been to the moon, but somebody has. Just not me. Looks like there's nothing to do there. 

There was a great episode of This American Life a few weeks back where they interviewed Frank Borman, the commander of Apollo 8 which was the first human orbit around the moon.  He recalls how boring he felt that space was.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/655/the-not-so-great-unknown

It's worth a listen.

You all will find the truth.  Until you realize that the technology of 1960's was not up to speed to send men (cramped inside a capsule) with the power of a simple  computer to navigate the flight. And, what about the Van Allen Belt. The astro- nots would have been killed by radiation. And, what about those silly moon rovers? How did they get up there?  Why were their no stars visible?  The crew was asked why there were no visibility of stars? You gotta remember, we were in a fight with the Soviet Union to be there first. I will go to my grave knowing that in the early 1960's there was NO WAY anyone has ever been on the moon.  And, wouldn't the first man to have set foot on the moon, gladly make speeches about them being on the moon?  People, it was a space race and NASA convinced the world that we walked on the moon. RUBBISH!

17 minutes ago, Karl Fairburne said:

You all will find the truth.  Until you realize that the technology of 1960's was not up to speed to send men (cramped inside a capsule) with the power of a simple  computer to navigate the flight. And, what about the Van Allen Belt. The astro- nots would have been killed by radiation. And, what about those silly moon rovers? How did they get up there?  Why were their no stars visible?  The crew was asked why there were no visibility of stars? You gotta remember, we were in a fight with the Soviet Union to be there first. I will go to my grave knowing that in the early 1960's there was NO WAY anyone has ever been on the moon.  And, wouldn't the first man to have set foot on the moon, gladly make speeches about them being on the moon?  People, it was a space race and NASA convinced the world that we walked on the moon. RUBBISH!

Russia can see the moon, they can verify or dispute the things that were left up there, why have they not announced to the world that nothing is up there.  The mirror that was setup by that crew can today still be used to bounce lasers off it.  Hard to dispute that.

Gosh! I have not thought about the Moon Walk since MJ passed away but I do remember watching it on TV. Thought it was pretty cool back then and still do today but just don't remember it till someone brings it up again. Think of the cool stuff they did while up there. They could jump 1/2 the length of a football field and drive a golf ball unlimited miles with one swing. You believe waht you want and I will believe what I saw  on TV cause back then pretty much what they said in the news was real fact. Not like today!!!!