Rifles... 22 caliber Whatcha got?

Karl, I think everybody needs a couple of 10/22s! Serious fun guns and easy on the budget (if you don't go overboard). I have a couple, my Tree Rat rifle is mostly stock except for the trigger, bolt release, and mag release and my Appleseed rifle is equipped with about everything, Magpul X-22 stock, Feddersen 1/2 MOA barrel, Volquartsen trigger group and Kidd bolt. I use Nikon P-22 scopes on both and either will shoot consistent sub-MOA groups at the 25 meter range we use at Appleseed. Like the AR platform, the 10/22 is the "Barbie For Men" on a budget. I'm currently building another one that is stocked to the muzzle 'cause I always wanted one.

Stevens Model .22-.410 over and under (post war 😥)

Marlin Model 60 NRA Medalion Edition

Savage 64F

Marlin 39 Carbine .22s/L/LR

Henry Ar-7

Rohm Rg 10 .22 s pistol

2 Taurus Model 94 9 shot .22 revolvers

Phoenix .22 Range kit

Ruger SR22

Probably some more but been a while since the boat sank and my memory is getting foggy. 

• Like 2

You do NEED a 10/22

My newest is a 10/22 with a fedderson barrel and a victor titan stock. It currently has a Leupold Mk4 10x scope on it with a TMR reticle.

It shoots CCI Standard Velocity ammo like lasers out to 100. I will work it out to 200+  when I have time.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, bersaguy said:

Marlin 60W with a Tasco  3-9X40 scope. Was a real Tree Rat getting back when I hunted.

I've got one too with a crappy Simmons 3x-9x on it. Its the only .22 rifle I own and its the only rifle I have that it would stay zeroed. Its a recoil thing.

10/22 feddersen threaded barrel, brimstone worked trigger, overmold stock-

10/22 bone stock- the littl'uns future

S&W m&p compact 

savage 6b

.22 silencer

now that i list em, time for another....

Dang- stupid boats.  guess i'm going shopping...

Edited by drewski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

My favorite 10/22 shown here with the Hogue stock and some random bi-pod from Amazon. It's a great shooter.

Besides this one I have another 10/22 that I've left bone stock just because I like it that way. Also have a Marlin Model 60 before the regs changed and they started making them shorter. It's the 18 round tube-fed one.

IMG_3974small.jpg

• Like 1