Sign in to follow this  
TerminalLcpl88

sale-or-trade Riton RT-R Mod 3 Magnifier

This magnifier was on my AR build but I have changed my setup and have decided to just run a red dot so I no longer need it. 

Asking $140 or trade just let me know what you got.

Would like to trade for a black Inforce APLc  

Located in Clarksville but can meet in Nashville.

8983175_02_riton_rt_r_mod_3_x3_magnifier_640.jpg.fa644993799f4773dd480eb2b9a91c35.jpg

Edited by TerminalLcpl88

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GlockSpock
      Selling a very nice condition camera bag. It is this one. Used for probably 3-4 years. It has been my absolute, 100% favorite camera bag, but the truth is that I outgrew it and it never gets used anymore. 
      I don't have pictures on hand, but could easily snap some if anyone shows interest.
      $40.00 Locally, may ship if someone is interested.
    • By GlockSpock
      It is this bag. Lightly used as a laptop bag. Very clean, very minor wear. I think I have absolutely everything that came with it. Asking $50.00, probably could ship this moderately cheaply so if you are interested in me shipping just let me know.
      Works excellent as a laptop bag (good padding, lots of organization for cables, chargers, etc. 
      400D Nylon Faille Imported The best classic laptop messenger bag for hauling your laptop, iPad, lunch and layers to class, the office or that meeting two time zones away TPU liner for easy cleaning and keeping the elements out Internal pockets for both laptop and tablet carry I can also say, something the size of a CZ Scorpion Pistol fits very, very well in the large, undivided "middle" pocket. Just open the flap and go. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines