KKing

for-sale Quarter circle 10 9mm AR

Putting this back up for sale. I just plain do not use it, and I don’t want it to sit.

-Quarter circle ten small frame glock mag lower

-Slash Q extended buffer with Wolff extra power spring 

-Cross Machine Tool billet upper 

-Quarter circle 10 bolt 

-BCM Charging handle

-Faxon 8.5” 1/2x28 barrel

-BCM 7” KMR keymod rail

-SB tactical SBA3 brace

-Magpul MBUS

-Ares 45 degree ambi safety 

-KNS anti rotation pins 

-ALG QMS trigger

The receivers and bolt have seen around 800 rounds, the barrel has only seen around 100. I recently changed it out to have a long enough barrel to be able to use my 9mm suppressor direct thread. It currently has thread protector on the muzzle because I anticipated using this with my can that’s coming. The red dot and mount pictured will not be included. Will include (2) 33 round glock brand mags. If you’re reading this and you’ve ever tried to source the parts I used for this build, you know that this listing price isn’t even 3/4 of what it would cost to build.

$800 picked up in the Columbia area.

38C06852-67B9-4AE3-8C83-D970A3E5C8CF.jpeg

86DDFEDD-FFB2-43B3-8FD1-7D46530D4EC5.jpeg

2EFB7FCB-19E0-4610-BCD6-88C89F87C47C.jpeg

703B30CC-006D-41E0-96A6-8274DDE415EA.jpeg

Edited by KKing
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, TerryW said:

Hey KKing only 1 picture is showing up..FYI

Thanks for the heads up. I added one more. For some reason I’m struggling with pictures and never have before. Please contact me if need be and I’ll be happy to email pics.

25 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I originally misread the title, thought it was a 10mm QC-10 build, and was reaching for my wallet.  :)

Sadly, ‘tis not the best millimeter, just the less millimeter lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, cobra0697 said:

I did not see anything about the optic in the post, is it included in the sale and if so what make and model?

It is not included. I will sell it all for $950 if someone wanted. Primary arms advanced red dot in ADM QD mount