15 hours ago, hipower said:

With all the sales recently, that's probably your best bet. 39/49 for a stripped lower and build the way you want. Unless you want a complete lower...stock, trigger, etc. PSA had them for 139 before Christmas.

Thanks hipower!  In no rush and I'm interested in a complete or stripped - new or used.  
Just would rather buy it from you fine folks  😁

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 10-Ring
      I got this on a trade.  It's awesome but way more tool than I need.  Comes with 2 batteries, charger, and tote bag.  It's only one month old and looks like it as well.  It's over $900 from Snap On.  Accepting offers and will consider all trades.
      I considered just keeping it because it would be great for when I have to take the wheels off of my dually, but it's just overkill.  Asking $700 obo and/or open to trades.  

• By Grand Torino
      Things they have in common....
      made with 1084 carbon steel
      all have a stone washed finish
      all come with combo kydex/leather sheath shown
      Each is $150 shipped 
      #1 SOLD!!!
      Made from 1/8" thick steel....blade length about 61/4" but actual cutting edge is about 3 3/4" due to design. OAL is about 10 1/2". Handle is Purple Leaf Plum with Bubinga and white G10 accents and liners. Pins and lanyard tube are brass.

Made from 3/16" thick steel. Blade length about 6" but admittedly the cutting edge is somewhat interrupted by its design. OAL is 10 1/2". Handle is Spalted Elm with Redheart accent and black G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

3/16" thick...5 1/2" blade with 3" cutting edge due to design. OAL 10 1/4" Handle is curly Maple with green and grey accents with green G10 liners. Pins and lanyard tube are SS.

#4 SOLD!!
      3/16" steel...OAL 9 3/4" and blade at 5". Steel is sculpted at the front and top front edge of spine. It also has some file work alone the spine as well. The handle is roasted curly Maple with additional Shaping/sculpting and brass pins and lanyard tube.

Thanks for lookin'!
    • By Ahitchc4
      Like new upper receiver with quality parts. Less than 6 months old with no blemishes. Around 250 rounds through it with no malfunctions.
      BCM upper receiver 
      Geissele MK14 15” rail in DDC color configuration
      Geissele Super Gas Block 
      Ballistic Advantage 16" .223 Wylde BA Hanson Stainless Steel Midlength AR 15 Barrel, Premium Series
      VG6 GAMMA 556 compensator 
      No other attached accessories are included.
      I will include a Geissele swag pack and all of the original boxes.

$540 firm in green hills or cool springs.
      Could possibly ship to an established member but would prefer not to.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines