SATAN-WORSHIPING girls in FL

res308

Well for all the planning they did, did neither think a pizza cutter was not the best idea.

I think this is less about satan and their parent's political views than 2 girls looking for attention and/or help. The media gives so much attention to things like this that some people see it as a way to be known. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ronald_55 said:

Well for all the planning they did, did neither think a pizza cutter was not the best idea.

I think this is less about satan and their parent's political views than 2 girls looking for attention and/or help. The media gives so much attention to things like this that some people see it as a way to be known. 

Yeah, not sure how far she was going to get with a pizza cutter. The Trump joke in my post was just that, a joke. I don't know what political affiliation their parents (if they had any) had. Sometimes my sense of humor doesn't translate well. 

They may have been seeking attention, but what's clear to me is that they apparently have the wrong idea about what happens to them when they leave this earth and where they get to spend eternity. They apparently didn't make this public to garner attention, they slipped up and got caught. They intended to go through with it.  

So what's this all about? It's about very real and very present evil. Just like OLDNEWBIE stated, it's all around us, and we had better be vigilant.

Adolescents can find take or make time to make a baby but cannot find time to be parents, mother and father, mom and dad or what ever else they might be called. Making them is the fun part. Raising them is the hard part. Raising them properly or correctly is evidently the impossible part. Being a parent to most is buying food and providing a roof and getting them a cell phone loaded with everything is all being a parent requires. I'm guessing that is because that is pretty much how they were raised so they think thats all that is needed.

Dedicating time to them and actually carrying on a conversation with them these days is almost non existant in many homes. Way to many homes are single parent homes and most of them have 2 to 3 kids in them. Between lack of parenting and the internet I'm surprised more children are not acting out , many just wanting attention.............:shrug:

• Moderators

All I have to say...

If the title was "Girls worshiping Satan in FL", would that mean that Satan was worshiping the girls in FL?

Because, to me, "Satan worshiping girls" sounds as if it was Satan doing the worshiping.

"Girls worshiping Satan" would seem the correct placement of subject and verb.

"Satan-Worshiping Girls" would also accomplish the correct meaning.

Hi, I'll see my way out of this thread now.

• Haha 4