is this normal/

Guest bandit1977

Guest bandit1977

Called to check status of my HCP and was told that everything was approved and it was issued on Jan 9th.......Jan 29th and still haven't rec'd it. Anyone else encountered this issue? A friend of mine that went through the class with me received his last week.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine last month.

She said it was approved the day I called, and I got it 10 days later (that includes Christmas day!). I think I would call again to see if it was mailed. It could be that they just have a lot of permits t get out.

Edited by Batman
Guest johnmattwill

I made the call, they issued it that day and It was in my mailbox 3 days later...

Sounds like something is not quite right.... Id check again....

If I remember correctly when they issued my permit, they said give them 14 business days to get it to you. You've obviously passed that and should give them a call. Maybe it got lost?

Guest bandit1977

Thanks everyone. Called them and was told to fax a letter statinge that i had not received it. Faxed the letter on Tuesday and followed up with a call. They confirmed receipt of my letter and gave it to a supervisor.....stay tuned.

Thanks everyone. Called them and was told to fax a letter statinge that i had not received it. Faxed the letter on Tuesday and followed up with a call. They confirmed receipt of my letter and gave it to a supervisor.....stay tuned.

At least one other poster has reported having to do same, apparently got lost in mail.

- OS