Don't forget CLOCKS!!!!

bersaguy

2 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

Who cares. You’re high tech now remember? It all does it for you;)

Whoa there Tex, I still have and use my Realistic Chronomatic 230.

It was a Christmas gift from my Grandparents, I was 10ish?

After 40 years, do I have a valid claim in the divorce? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

Who cares. You’re high tech now remember? It all does it for you;)

Well yea BUT!!!!! my wrist watch and my 5 wall clocks around the house and the coffee pot all need human assistance but you are correct about my smart phone and my computer. I didn't get my lap top this weekend. A young lady got in the way of his delivering it so it will be next weekend. No real hurry since I am 70 years old and got by without one this long.............:rock:

As far as the clocks I know it has to e a cycological (SP) problem but I set all my clocks back before going to the bed room to catch the local new on the TV and then I turned off everything just as I do every night, said good night to Darby and laid my head on the pillow and I tossed and turned off and on all night long and didn't rest worth a damn. This happens with every clock change going in either direction.............:shrug: 

Edited by bersaguy
1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

We really should just go ahead and eliminate DST. It’s pointless. 

I agree 100%. I wouldn't care whether they use DST or standard time. I would settle for either one. Just pick one and stay with it. It really messes with Darby's tummy timer. She eats at 4:30PM and that is when her tummy starts telling her it's time to eat and she comes to where ever I am in the house at about 4:15 PM, sits down and stares at me until there is food in her bowl. It works the same way and bed time. I normally go in and begin getting ready for the night at 8 PM Turn TV on turn covers back grab a bag of chips I plan on snacking on while watching TV and she will get a night snack of some kind in her snack bowl. I can bet her timing is 1 hour off tonight and it will be that way about a week or until she gets her clocks reset................LOL

• Like 1