AuEagle

for-sale Browning Citori Trap-2 Bbl Set

Browning Citori Trap 2 Bbl Set Combination.

34" Single- 32" O/U Bbls. Fixed Chokes-Single Bbl-Full-O/U Bbls-Improved Modified & Full.

John Hall Hard Case.

$1450.00 Cash-PM's  PM with any questions.

I have 7-20 Box Cases of Winchester AA Heavy 7 1/2 Trap Loads. I could make a great deal on a bundle.

Thanks for lookin'.

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 3

Sorry, Citori is sold pending meet up after Christmas.

This has been for sale for over a year & you're the third person wanting to buy this in the last month. 

If sale falls through you'd be third in line to buy.

Thanks for the interest.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By asu174
      No trades please.  Need to get rid of stuff.  Must be TN resident.  No paperwork, please.
      STI Marauder 9MM 2011.  Bought used from local gun store in July.  I’ve put 500-800 rounds through it with no issues or malfunctions.  The barrel bushing is really tight and has some finish wear on it.  Mild finish wear on controls.  Factory red fiber front and black adjustable plain rear.  I also swapped out the recoil spring before I shot it.
      Extremeshooters.com grip, Costa Black Extra Small- huge difference to shoot with.  Original grip also included.  Barrel has been polished and refinished gold TIN by Brazen Firearms.  OD G-Code holster with RTI attachment.  One black mag included.  Extras add up to $400. 
      Extra 20 round mags available to buyer.
      Dropped to $1500 local for the package.  Location is East Nashville.  
      More details on STI Marauder

• By Wiljo05
      Updating and adding things as I go through boxes:
      Found some mags/parts/general gun stuff that folks might be able to use. If I'm way off on pricing, don't hesitate to let me know, I went off memory and guesses:
      (3) S&W M&P .40/.357 Sig 13 round mags. Shows some indication of light use. Also includes 3 M&P back straps, an M&P Shield 9mm mag, an extra S&W base pad and 2 grip pieces that looks like it would fill a gap on a sub compact. I believe the 3 went with a M&P .40C - Shipped flat rate for $37.50 or $30 FTF
      Spoken For - (2) Browning Hi-Power 10rd mousetrap mags. Very slight wear on one, other shows no sign of use. $32.50 shipped flat rate or $25 FTF.
      (1) Springfield XD 9 18rd mag. Shows no signs of use. MecGar manufacturer, stamped XD9. I think it is a factory mag. $22.50 shipped flat rate. 
      (1) Powder River Springfield xD9 firing pin, spring, buffers, plunger, and plunger spring. Pulled from a gun I aquired, unsure of round count. $25 Shipped flat rate
      Glock Stuff - factory recoil spring for 17/34. Stainless Recoil Spring for 17/34. Factory full trigger assembly (still has gold grease on it) for 17/34. 3 firing pin springs (unknown weights), 1 Bastion backplate. All these came off or fit a Gen 3 and maybe a Gen 4. I can't recall but if FTF you're welcome to check it. $50 FTF or $57.50 shipped
      Spoken For - (1) unused Alien Gear Glock 43 iwb right hand holster. I believe it is the Cloak Tuck 3. $25 shipped or $20 FTF
      (1) Windows Lumia 2520 Tablet PC. 2gb Ram, 32bit, snapdragon processor. 32gb internal storage. Running on factory Windows RT8.1 I used this to run automation on a couple reloading presses and is 8.5 of 10 in condition. Includes box/charger. $75 FTF or $85 shipped
      Comp-Tac 1911 holster. RH owb. Looks to be non railed. $20 FTF or $25 shipped
      More to come, will group things together for multiple items to save shipping and pictures are being uploaded as items added. Lebanon area for FTF. Cash or PayPal FF 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines