Dueling Tree Simulator Competition & Social

Thursday November 15th, 2018 6:00p.m.

Our new firearms simulator is a new, exciting and fun way to get shooting practice in situations that are not usually available at a live fire range.  We have 11 professional grade laser and recoil enabled firearms for you to choose from for your simulator experience!  If there is someone in your life who is timid or on the fence about firearms, this is a great way to desensitize them and work them toward an eventual positive live fire experience!

What is a Dueling Tree Simulator Practice Competition Party? It is an informative, fun, safe, inexpensive way to practice shooting and learn the basics of competition. The main intent is to get some practice time in and have fun! 2 people shoot against each other at the same time. One shoots one side, one shoots the other. Whoever pushes the targets to the others' side first wins that round. Then we do new pairs until we come up with an overall winner.

SPACE IS LIMITED SO MAKE SURE YOU RESERVE A SPACE IN ADVANCE by contacting me to make a reservation.

The cost is $15 per person and includes competition, scoring, use of laser enabled firearm, unlimited shots and coaching.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE COMPETITION IN CASES OF BAD WEATHER OR EMERGENCY, SO MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION SO WE CAN REACH YOU. Fees are fully refundable, if we have to cancel for some reason.

For more info, visit our website at www.akvat.com  Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have!

We are located in a comfortable, homey log cabin at 2662 Wears Valley Road, Sevierville, TN 37862.

Edited by AKVAT
Removed repeated text.
  • Like 2

Just an idea, my guess it would be a big hit at a gun show. You know, 2 buddy's walking the floor and get to bragging on who is a better shot or who is faster.

Edited by RED333
Because I can
  • Like 1

We have a nice group coming this Thursday, so far.  We still have room for 3 or 4 more, so let me know if you would like to participate!  I have decided to make some home made apple pie, and will bring a few more treats to the 2A party!600_475809157.jpeg

600_475541946.jpeg

Just an update... the simulator event was held this past Thursday and it was a great success!  We were booked to capacity, and everyone had a great time.  The word "fun" was used by most, more than once!

We had some experienced people, some new people, and such a positive experience should go a long way to ensuring that the newbies stay engaged, and continue on to be both shooters and supporters of the 2nd Amendment. 

We all need new 2nd Amendment supporters and that is one of the primary intents of my business.  So send me your "on-the-fence" neighbors, timid co-workers, shy friends, or disinterested girlfriends and wives.  I'll show them a good time.  Not only will we have new 2A supporters, but you might just get a new shooting partner!

And we do have simulator time gift certificates for the holidays!

Edited by AKVAT
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, AKVAT said:

disinterested girlfriends and wives.  I'll show them a good time.

You have to keep them and you get all their bills!!!:x::clap::bowrofl:

I truly wish I was closer, no ammo and all the fun!

Edited by RED333
I can not spell sometimes
  • Like 1