Jut_08

area-nashville Gallatin area; Anyone know good places for rifle deer hunting near Sumner or Davidson county?

New to the area and state and looking to find a place that allows bolt action rifle deer hunting around the area.

Can't find much on Google. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Jut_08 said:

New to the area and state and looking to find a place that allows bolt action rifle deer hunting around the area.

Can't find much on Google. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thank you!

Welcome to the site and the state. As far as locating deer hunting ground I can tell you up front your not going to have much luck in that area. Locals that have been living here for years and some there whole lives and have trouble getting land to hunt. I wish you luck with your search.............

WMAs are your best bet, like Percy Priest or Cheatham.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jut_08 said:

Thank you. Wish i would've known before I bought all my hunting gear LOL 

Sorry I could not give you better information but deer hunting land is hard to come by and unless your in a lease with a few guys of personally know someone that owns some land you pretty much out of luck for this year. If your going to live here locally don't give up as there is always next year and you will have till next year to find some land to hunt.

1 minute ago, Omega said:

WMAs are your best bet, like Percy Priest or Cheatham.

Yea, I forgot about them. You can hunt them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By seez52
      If you like turkey shoots there will be one in Lebanon over the next few Saturdays. Times are 8am to around noon. Any shotgun any choke. Max barrel is 36 inches. $5/ shot prizes include turkeys, country Hams, and 5lb. packs of thick sliced bacon plus a few money rounds. 
      Located at the Wilson County fairgrounds. Use the Peyton road entrance. Bring your kids or grand kids it's a good family friendly event. Sponsored by the General Robert Hatton Camp, Sons of Confederate Veterans. 
    • By Grunt67
      R K Shows will be back in the 'boro tomorrow & Sun, if anyone's interested.
      I plan on being there Sat. Am for a bit.
      1660 Middle Tenn Blvd.   Mid-Tenn Expo Center.
    • By CJDore
      ALERT!!!!!!! Anti -gunners are planning a rally for 7-8PM at 151 East Main St in Hendersonville on Wednesday March 14. We need for all who can attend to counter the gun hatters. Wear your NRA gear and bring signs if you have them.
      Hendersonville_Gun_Rally.pdf

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines