Sign in to follow this  
rn29306

for-sale F150 Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper bags

New in box, never installed Etrailer.com part number F2525 Firestone Ride - Rite Air Helper Double Convoluted rear axle bags. All necessary materials for installation are included. This was for my 2014 F150 Supercrew. We ended up selling our camper before I got around to installing these. A link to Etrailer provides all information, installation video, reviews, and a “Will This Fit” for other truck year applications. 

https://www.etrailer.com/Vehicle-Suspension/Firestone/F2525.html?feed=npn&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI89e9hITG3gIVT4ezCh0H0AlKEAQYASABEgJyhfD_BwE

I would prefer local Chattanooga pickup or meet halfway as this is a 40 lb box. We can split shipping if necessary. These are listed for $403.30 in Etrailer. I think $300 is a fair price. I have Paypal for payment.  If this doesn’t sell on here, I will post on truck specific sites but you guys are my initial go to.

9D229267-2DFA-40EE-9B0A-EF87A621FF6C.jpeg

9853442E-D647-487E-8C50-844EA66AECE1.jpeg

DD3998BD-135F-44E8-AD18-273A8B4BEC04.jpeg

34BA541C-BE2D-4EAF-A6C8-63A7AEF02C31.jpeg

EF4265C8-6074-44DE-B89A-0C561A5F49BF.jpeg

9502D93D-6D22-47A8-AA10-BA0C7AEC9A73.jpeg

Edited by rn29306
Additional information

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jh225
      Dan Wesson Lightweight CCO in .45ACP with amazing Trigger Job and fine tuning by Larry Nelson
      For those who don't know him, Larry is a longtime Master Gunsmith, Maker of Bob Marvel's Original Version 1911 .22LR Conversion Kit & owns Nelson Custom Guns.
      Carried very briefly (no carry wear)
      4.25" Barrel
      Night Sights
      This CCO is NOT a Blem
      Pistol has approx 250-300 rounds through it.
      Excellent condition save for 2 things:
      A couple tiny marks on front strap that occurred during shipping to Larry. I have NOT attempted to hide the mark, but a Bluing Pen will more than likely make it virtually disappear.
      A very light, idiot scratch that my kid put in it when I let him take it home. (yeah, I know). Have to look at a certain angle to see it.
      *Note that I have not cleaned pistol prior to taking photos. All I did was break it down to get pics*
      Comes with everything it came with from the DW factory. Pistol/2 Mags/Bushing Wrench/Oil/Paperwork/etc.
      This is a superb carry gun as it is lightweight Aluminum.
      $1250 CASH ONLY.
      I am in SW TN near Shiloh.
      Buyer required to sign simple bill of sale and produce valid TN ID - NO EXCEPTIONS

• By KKing
      I bought this, put it on an upper for a few minutes, and decided I would stick with my current optic. $525 plus shipping or picked up in Columbia. Comes with box, paperwork, everything it did new. 

• By KahrMan
      Cleaning out some more guns that I do not intend to shoot to make way for more guns that I will shoot.  It is a never ending cycle it seems. lol
      Up for sale is a pair of Cimarron Frontiers with  Silver Frame, Laser Engraved, 7.5" barrel in 45 Colt.  They come with poly ivory grips and are very good looking guns imho. These are unfired and come with the box.
      They are not consecutively numbered but they are only 13 numbers apart.  This will make a nice Christmas present for yourself or someone else.
      $500 each or $850 for the pair.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines