Sign in to follow this  
DBTN

ad closed HYVE Plus 2 Base Pad M&P Shield 9mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AuEagle
      POF .308
      16" BBL
      Original Case, Mag, DVD.
      $1600.00 Trades for Gold & Silver Coins/Bullion
      PM with any questions. Thanks.
      Will Not Ship.

• By Markus P.
      Hello,
      This Mossberg 500 Tactical Cylinder choke smooth bore barrel that I customized with the extending pistol grip AR style stock and hand foregrip. The mag holds 8+1 2 3/4" shot shells or about 6+1 3" shells. I also have one or two factory stocks and pump actions that come with it. Comes with the soft carrying/storage case. The part on the lower is not a flashlight it is a high power green laser sight with or without the price is the same. Also comes with a 12 gauge laser bore sight(in the shape of a 12 gauge shot shell).
      Firearm is in perfect factory cosmetic condition no scratches,scraps or dings and functions perfectly. No wear. Less than one year old and barely used. More pics available if needed.
      Asking $350. Includes all the parts mentioned and more.
      Please note that the black streaks are just my photo editing the serial out.
      Thank you for your interest. If your interest includes purchasing this item I can meet in public or you may come here for the transfer. I'll even leave the 3" Brenneke slugs in the shell carrier(they are not cheap and will go through a bear length-wise). I cannot drive extreme long distances to meet unless it's a halfway point or better and not over 20-30 miles. Two transfer receipts will be filled out on purchase one for me one for you.

• By Barry
      First generation Sig P320 for a great price, chambered in the same .40 S&W round that was developed from the ground up as an FBI law enforcement cartridge (*Great article on what makes the .40 S&W ammo great, here: https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/faulty-fabulous-or-fad-an-m-d-argues-the-40-sw).  If you’d like to own a handgun that has lots of PUNCH & POWER, this is it!  
      *This gun has only had approx. 300 rounds of ammo run through it, with *zero* malfunctions. 
      INCLUDES:
      Holster (Sig) 
      Two 13+1 mags
      Original case
      Owner’s manual
      1 box of ammo (American Eagle)
      Cleaning Kit (Sport Ridge 40 S&W
      $350 (obo will be considered)
      -thanks for taking a look!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines