You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NickinTN
      I've got a super sweet Sig P229 Legion chambered in 357 Sig up for sale. Comes with all the factory items, 3 mags, lock as well as the Sig exclusive soft case and coin. Gun has approximately 400 rounds through it and is a sweet shooter. Just need to thin the herd a bit. 

Will consider trades on other handguns that I feel like I can sell for equal or greater value, even 2-for-1s will be considered. 

$900  $850 this weekend

• By NickinTN
      Up for sale is a like new Sig P365. Friend of mine traded it to me, I've already got one so now this one is for sale. Grip has been Duracoated in German blue and looks sweet! Comes with the two factory mags as well as an extra one, the 12 round version. Probably less than 200 rounds total through it. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions
      $550    $500 this weekend
      If you would prefer a black grip module I have one I can swap out with this one. If you want both I'll add it for $20

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines