Gun confiscation

First off it is ludicrous to think that you could get enough of the federal government, local government, and Law Enforcement Agencies behind a act like this. Second, there is no gun registry for ALL guns in every state, so how are you gonna know old Mr. Smith down the street has an attic full of AKs he bought off a buddy?

This statement is just him looking for some of the spotlight. His PR people will probably beat him senseless over posting such dumb crap. Bringing up Nukes as pressure to give up your guns? Think science. Nukes are not surgical weapons. Bomb 101 Main Street Anywhere USA and everyone for miles is dead or dying..

Can we just go back to 49 states in the union and give California back to Mexico?  I'm sure Mr. Swalwell would be popular in the Mexican Legislature, since Mexico has strict gun control already.

On a more serious note, I'm note really sure that would start a Civil War, but I think it would cause a lot of unrest, which some Democrats would probably love, because there would be few conservative voters afterwards.

If it does not rain out there pretty soon there won't be any California left except a big pile of ashes. I do feel bad about all the people that are missing from the fires and the many homes, businesses and even small towns that are being lost in the flames. I don't think Trump can throw enough money into the state to stop the fires.

“High ranking Democrat Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-automatic rifles using $15billion of taxpayer dollars to do it and proposes criminally prosecuting those who don’t participate,” she posted.

“She’s not lying,” Swalwell confirmed in a tweet. “We should ban assault weapons by buying them back or restricting them to ranges/clubs.”

Right-wing gun advocate Joe Biggs responded to the conversation, opining that gun confiscation would spark an insurrection among gun owners.

“So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war,” he tweeted. “Because that’s what you would get.”

“You’re outta your f**king mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power,” he added.

Swalwell’s bizarre reaction stunned many.

“And it would be a short war my friend,” the Democratic congressman retorted. “The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit.”

The bold words show the true face on the left, at all costs the left wants our guns!!! the left would nuke the world just to get all the power. The left can not stand the we on the right can vote, think for ourselves and even take care of ourselves.

The scary part is he's not alone in his thinking. 

The left is normalizing the idea all semi-auto guns are "assault weapons."

Yes!, even that old tube fed .22 gathering dust in the safe you got as a kid.

And assault weapons if allowed for civilians at all should only be allowed at the range.  Highly regulated and stored there forever and ever. 

Imagine having to get a permission slip and make an appointment to use your own rifle at an appointed range at an appointed time on an appointed lane.

This particular common sense common ground BS idea is gaining more and more traction. 

Listen carefully....more and more of them are floating this idea.

The Progs will get this restriction in Prog run States very soon I'm thinking.

Sad to watch a population volunteer to disarm because the government promises to keep them safe.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:26 AM, Ronald_55 said:

First off it is ludicrous to think that you could get enough of the federal government, local government, and Law Enforcement Agencies behind a act like this. Second, there is no gun registry for ALL guns in every state, so how are you gonna know old Mr. Smith down the street has an attic full of AKs he bought off a buddy?

This statement is just him looking for some of the spotlight. His PR people will probably beat him senseless over posting such dumb crap. Bringing up Nukes as pressure to give up your guns? Think science. Nukes are not surgical weapons. Bomb 101 Main Street Anywhere USA and everyone for miles is dead or dying..

Now, click your heels together three times and say "There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ray Z said:

Now, click your heels together three times and say "There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

This idiot is talking about running for President in 20/20 and then with his next breath says he will use our Nukes on us!!!!  Now would be a good time to tests some new mental health Center out and he can he the first patient because he clearly needs help mentally! 

24 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

I have seen this guy interviewed on Tucker Carlson a few times. He's dumber than a stick horse, maybe even the dumbest of the CA crowd. I'm glad he let everybody know.

I'm not sure but I think you may have just insulted Stick Horses...............:up:

• Like 3

If you couldn’t tell he was an idiot by his initial comments; you certainly should know it by his follow ups. He said he was only kidding about the nukes (We knew that) and couldn’t believe he was being called a tyrant. If he can’t believe he’s being called a tyrant for wanting to confiscate all semi-auto rifles and jail those that don’t comply; that’s the definition of being an idiot.

3 hours ago, mikegideon said:

I have seen this guy interviewed on Tucker Carlson a few times. He's dumber than a stick horse, maybe even the dumbest of the CA crowd. I'm glad he let everybody know.

The sad thing is that it is not his fault he got elected.  You have to blame that on the electorate out there !