Tiffany Johnson

ad closed Sig and Glocks Are All Sold

UPDATE 1/10: And now the Sig is gone, too. Everything's sold. Thanks, TGO! Happy New Year!!

- Tiffany 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 12/2: Well that was quick LOL. Both Glocks have sold. Thanks, TGO! If anyone is interested in the Sig, Let's chat. Thanks!

- Tiffany 🙂

UPDATE 11/29: No takers so far, so I've dropped the prices on the Glocks. Nothing whatsoever wrong with these guns. They've just been collecting dust and getting no attention, which is cruel LOL. I'm not much of a collector. Since I'm not using them, off they go. Anybody? 🙂

- Tiffany

Still Available: SOLD! 

Sig P226 (9mm). Roughly 50 rounds fired. Includes 3 mags.

$850 + shipping (note that I travel around the state a lot, so shipping might not be necessary if we can arrange a meet)

sig-sold.jpg.429ef1316c76b710ad4542c86668f7f9.jpg

Shoot me a PM or reply below if you have any questions. Thanks, folks!

- Tiff 🙂

P.S. Sorry, but unless you're looking to swap something reeeeeeaaally super-duper cool, I'm interested in sales only (no trades). Thanks! 

Hey Guys! Offloading some hardware. Any takers? 🙂

Gen 3 Glock 26. OD Green. Less than 100 rounds through it. Includes 2 mags.

$450 + shipping  Reduced: Now $390 + shipping SOLD! 

g26-sold.jpg.083c521392d68389c95f9dfdcbcaefc1.jpg

Gen 3 Glock 27. Less than 100 rounds through it. Includes 3 mags.

$400 + shipping  Reduced: Now $350 + shipping SOLD! 

g27-sold.jpg.bffbe526c8c69d05bc104fb760934940.jpg

Edited by Tiffany Johnson
All items now sold
  • Like 2

Good feedback, folks. First time selling on TGO, so I appreciate it. I think the Glocks might be moving today. Next time, I'll be sure to specify that I am bouncing all across the state all the time teaching classes and what not. So shipping may not be necessary if we can arrange a meet. I'll be sure to include that in any future ads. Thanks again!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I am selling my Like New Patriot Ordnance Factory Renegade Plus .300 BLK Upper.  I am asking $700.00 FTF sales or $750.00 shipped.  I have only shot 30 rounds through this upper and it is in the same condition as purchased.  This upper new cost $1130.00.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order.  "NO Paypal"  Thanks for looking.
      Sold - Thanks TGO
      Here is a link for information on the upper:  https://pof-usa.com/product/renegade-plus-300blk-upper/

• By kip12
      Hey all, I've only put 100 rounds through this and can't find a single marking on it. It's been hanging out in the safe and it deserves to be used (or admired and passed down to heirs) more than I will. Legendary Sig P226 DA/SA in 9mm. Live in middle TN but travel for work occasionally so try me if you're interested and in East or West TN. Face to face cash with bill of sale. 
      Model: E26R-9-BSS Sig night sights Manufactured Feb. 2017 in New Hampshire, USA 2 15-round magazines 9mm, DA/SA with decocker 4.4 inch barrell Alloy frame, stainless slide Thanks for looking. PM me to send me your phone number to schedule meeting.

• By xRUSTYx
      Brand New - 1,000 Rounds Federal Ammo 9mm 115gr Brass FMJ - Boxed and ready to go - All purchased locally with tax stamps.  Located in Sumner County.
      I have several lots available.
      $200.00

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines