Tiffany Johnson

ad closed Sig and Glocks Are All Sold

UPDATE 1/10: And now the Sig is gone, too. Everything's sold. Thanks, TGO! Happy New Year!!

- Tiffany 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 12/2: Well that was quick LOL. Both Glocks have sold. Thanks, TGO! If anyone is interested in the Sig, Let's chat. Thanks!

- Tiffany 🙂

UPDATE 11/29: No takers so far, so I've dropped the prices on the Glocks. Nothing whatsoever wrong with these guns. They've just been collecting dust and getting no attention, which is cruel LOL. I'm not much of a collector. Since I'm not using them, off they go. Anybody? 🙂

- Tiffany

Still Available: SOLD! 

Sig P226 (9mm). Roughly 50 rounds fired. Includes 3 mags.

$850 + shipping (note that I travel around the state a lot, so shipping might not be necessary if we can arrange a meet)

sig-sold.jpg.429ef1316c76b710ad4542c86668f7f9.jpg

Shoot me a PM or reply below if you have any questions. Thanks, folks!

- Tiff 🙂

P.S. Sorry, but unless you're looking to swap something reeeeeeaaally super-duper cool, I'm interested in sales only (no trades). Thanks! 

Hey Guys! Offloading some hardware. Any takers? 🙂

Gen 3 Glock 26. OD Green. Less than 100 rounds through it. Includes 2 mags.

$450 + shipping  Reduced: Now $390 + shipping SOLD! 

g26-sold.jpg.083c521392d68389c95f9dfdcbcaefc1.jpg

Gen 3 Glock 27. Less than 100 rounds through it. Includes 3 mags.

$400 + shipping  Reduced: Now $350 + shipping SOLD! 

g27-sold.jpg.bffbe526c8c69d05bc104fb760934940.jpg

Edited by Tiffany Johnson
All items now sold
  • Like 2

Good feedback, folks. First time selling on TGO, so I appreciate it. I think the Glocks might be moving today. Next time, I'll be sure to specify that I am bouncing all across the state all the time teaching classes and what not. So shipping may not be necessary if we can arrange a meet. I'll be sure to include that in any future ads. Thanks again!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jonathon1289
      Figured I would throw this on here instead of dealing with eBay or Facebook immediately..... 
      I ended up with a smoking deal on a high end gaming laptop recently, so have my Surface Pro 3 available to sell or trade. I am the original owner and the device has been well taken care of.
      There is light wear on the back of the device and on the detachable keyboard from normal use. The touchscreen is in great condition.
      Includes the detachable keyboard, charger, input pen, and a case. This is a lightweight touchscreen device great for travel .
      Meet in the middle TN area or am wiling to ship at cost. This is pre-owned and does not have a warranty but in in excellent shape and has never given me issues. Used device prices on a couple of online sources I checked are all over the place but $220+ seemed like a going price.
      I am asking $160 or equivalent trade (I need a couple more AR-10 mags, some reloading components, Lowes or Home Depot gift cards).

This is the Surface Pro 3 with Intel i7-4650 CPU. 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. Currently running Windows 10 Pro and has been fully reset to out of the box configuration (accounts/files/etc. deleted).

• By cknight98
      No longer looking

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines