You just never know, Driver killed by droped concrete

RED333

3 minutes ago, Omega said:

In your case, maybe prepaid burial plan might be something to look at.  I'm thinking of getting one of those on top of my life insurance.

Thanks for the idea Omega but I took care of what I was trying to do. I checked into a cremation policy because I am planning on being cremated and buried on top of my Oldest sons grave. I found a great plan at a great price from a very reputable Funeral home in Nashville. Phillips-Robinson had a plan that covers the entire needs for $2900.00 dollars and you can make payments with just a  down payment and they finance the rest interest free and if you pass away prior to pay off they have an insurance plan in the policy that pays the policy off with no charge to your family. I had been saving money little here and there to pay down and was fortunate enough to be able to pay mine in full within 3 months so I am good to go. Got all the policies necessay to take care of it when the time comes locked in my safe and select family members have combination to safe.

P&R were great people to work with and went out of their way to make sure I had what I wanted.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Thanks for the idea Omega but I took care of what I was trying to do. I checked into a cremation policy because I am planning on being cremated and buried on top of my Oldest sons grave. I found a great plan at a great price from a very reputable Funeral home in Nashville. Phillips-Robinson had a plan that covers the entire needs for $2900.00 dollars and you can make payments with just a  down payment and they finance the rest interest free and if you pass away prior to pay off they have an insurance plan in the policy that pays the policy off with no charge to your family. I had been saving money little here and there to pay down and was fortunate enough to be able to pay mine in full within 3 months so I am good to go. Got all the policies necessay to take care of it when the time comes locked in my safe and select family members have combination to safe.

P&R were great people to work with and went out of their way to make sure I had what I wanted.

You're a good and thoughtful man, Doug. Ol" Alex Trebek was trying to rip you off.

If no one depends on your income, life insurance is really a product you don't need. If someone does depend on your income, you should have at least 10 times your annual income in term life insurance. The length of term life you'll need depends on how many years these folks will be dependent on that income were you to die. It is very inexpensive. More so the younger and healthier you are when you purchase it.

In short, if you died today, how are the wife and kids gonna eat? If you can't readily answer that, buy some now.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, gregintenn said:

You're a good and thoughtful man, Doug. Ol" Alex Trebek was trying to rip you off.

If no one depends on your income, life insurance is really a product you don't need. If someone does depend on your income, you should have at least 10 times your annual income in term life insurance. The length of term life you'll need depends on how many years these folks will be dependent on that income were you to die. It is very inexpensive. More so the younger and healthier you are when you purchase it.

In short, if you died today, how are the wife and kids gonna eat? If you can't readily answer that, buy some now.

Thanks Greg and I try to be. Yea He was not telling the whole truth but I sent it back and got my refund and told them how I felt about their not being totally honest up front.

As far as anyone depending on my income that would  be Darby and she will be cared for very well if anything happens to me. I have 3 different friends and two family members that have already told me they will take her and care for her and they are all dog lovers. She has been around all of them and it won't be like she would be going to strangers. Every time they come to visit or we go visit them they mess with her and she loves the attention.

• Like 1