BHG123

area-knoxville What day is Tac2's Next Steel Challenge?

I have not been to Tac2 (E. Tenn) for a while for Steel Challenge.  I checked their website, and it looks like the dates have been reworked for their events.  It used to be the Second Sunday of the month following IDPA.  There is still a page on their website that says that.  HOWEVER, it seems like their updated calendar says Steel Challenge is this Sunday the 25th.

I have sent an email and left a phone message.  I need to make arrangements several days in advance to go, like today, so I am hoping one of you know the answer to my question.

It is about an hour and a half drive for me to go one way.  I am not going to take a 3 hour round trip drive without knowing for sure.

Thanks for any info you can give!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AKVAT
      Thursday November 15th, 2018 6:00p.m.
      Our new firearms simulator is a new, exciting and fun way to get shooting practice in situations that are not usually available at a live fire range.  We have 11 professional grade laser and recoil enabled firearms for you to choose from for your simulator experience!  If there is someone in your life who is timid or on the fence about firearms, this is a great way to desensitize them and work them toward an eventual positive live fire experience!
      What is a Dueling Tree Simulator Practice Competition Party? It is an informative, fun, safe, inexpensive way to practice shooting and learn the basics of competition. The main intent is to get some practice time in and have fun! 2 people shoot against each other at the same time. One shoots one side, one shoots the other. Whoever pushes the targets to the others' side first wins that round. Then we do new pairs until we come up with an overall winner.

SPACE IS LIMITED SO MAKE SURE YOU RESERVE A SPACE IN ADVANCE by contacting me to make a reservation.

The cost is $15 per person and includes competition, scoring, use of laser enabled firearm, unlimited shots and coaching.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE COMPETITION IN CASES OF BAD WEATHER OR EMERGENCY, SO MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION SO WE CAN REACH YOU. Fees are fully refundable, if we have to cancel for some reason.

For more info, visit our website at www.akvat.com  Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have!
      We are located in a comfortable, homey log cabin at 2662 Wears Valley Road, Sevierville, TN 37862.
    • By RinTN
      I saw an ad for a gun and knife show this weekend in Knoxville.  Evidently it's put on by Smoky Mountain Gun Collectors.
      Any one know if this show would be worth the time and $8 to go?
    • By BHG123
      I don't see any new threads on this, but there is a new range in Knoxville called Shoot Point Blank Range and Gun Shop.  They are having give-aways of memberships, guns and stuff Fri-Sun (today).
      I went yesterday.  It was a neat, clean, very friendly, safe and comfortable experience for all.  Bring the wife and kids! 
      I used the pistol range, it was great and there is always a friendly RSO present.
      There are lots of guns for sale in the store.  From what I heard, they had a rush on Friday so supplies are a little low.  They will be getting more in and also listening to what kinds of guns the locals want to buy so they can get a more specific selection in the store.
      Here is the address:
      Shoot Point Blank Range & Gun Shop
      620 Corporate Point Way
      Knoxville, TN 37932
      Shoot Point Blank Website Info

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines