How Bout Dem 'Dores

Oh Shoot

Wow, chance to beat Da Voles 5 out of last seven meets and 3 years in a row for first time since 1926!  17-zip at halftime.

- OS

edit: my post must have inspired TN, 75 yard TD run on first play of second half.

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Admin Team

I’m a Vanderbilt fan. 

I’m married to a woman who believes that if you’re good in life and you die, you go to Vince Dooley’s house for Sunday lunch or something like that.  

We’re not Vols fans.  But, this is just embarrassing.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

This is putting a smile on my face. 

When it comes to sports there are only two things I care about. Did Memphis win? Did Tennessee lose? 

It’s been a good weekend. 

This is no time for your anarchy, lol.

I do enjoy seeing Memphis win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I’m married to a woman who believes that if you’re good in life and you die, you go to Vince Dooley’s house for Sunday lunch or something like that.  

So, we are brothers-in-law?

Edited by Mark A

I quite enjoy watching Tennessee get used to mop the field.  I get and appreciate pride in an alma mater, or local team, but Tennessee fans have a tendency to think their school punches well above its weight.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Fourtyfive said:

I went to UT, my wife works at Vandy, my daughter is a Vandy grad. I have a Vandy tag on my truck but my blood runs Orange. Mixed up sports around here... I really didn’t give a poop who won this one as long as one of us got a bowl game.

One did.:D

• Like 1

Back when my wife was alive she lived ate and slept Orange. Our house looked like a concession stand at UT football game year around. We never missed watching a UT game. Funny part is I have always been a Notre Dame Fan and she knew it and every time my team lost a game she picked on me.  But if Tennessee lost I was not allowed to say anything if I wanted to eat a nice supper. Other wise I had left overs if there was any. I learned to just bite my tongue when UT lost. I still have all of the UT stuff she had hung around the house in a box in my closet. 

13 hours ago, btq96r said:

I quite enjoy watching Tennessee get used to mop the field.  I get and appreciate pride in an alma mater, or local team, but Tennessee fans have a tendency to think their school punches well above its weight.

Yeah, it's an ongoing mystery to me why UTK is generally rated as having the second largest fan base in college football.

- OS