Ahitchc4

Remington 870 Police Magnum Magpul

Like new 12 gauge Remington 870 police magnum with magpul funiture. I bought this a couple months ago from a member, installed the side saddle, and still haven’t shot it. Comes with a side saddle, magpul sling mount and a single point sling. 

$480 firm in Green Hills or Cool Springs

DA6312C5-63D0-40F5-8ECF-8AF2A1007429.jpeg

26F3208B-272D-4496-94FE-C1E501D1F354.jpeg

61DC2268-15EA-4C49-8FB6-B2313F317C8C.jpeg

Edited by Ahitchc4
  • Like 3

Are u open for some possible trades?  Got a nicely upgraded Glock 20 with extended barrel. 

https://imgur.com/a/a5scCqZ

plus stock barrel, hard case and all the goodies. These have really nice adjustable sights, trigger components also!! Let me know. Merry Christmas! Like new with upgrades!

Edited by sybo

This is a good deal. The Police magnum is a better gun than the express for anyone who isn't aware. They are not the same. Add in around $200 worth of Magpul gear and accessories and this becomes an even better deal. I have the same Magpul furniture on mine and it makes the gun a lot more ergonomic. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ballz71
      Up for sale is a Delta point pro with the delta reticle. I bought it new about 2 years ago. Only seen about 100 rds of action sold the gun it went on. No box with it asking 325 can meet in Hendersonville or east Nashville area 

• By pops572
      Excellant shape RM 380 with Crimson Trace laser, 3 mags 2 with extensions , holster, stick on grips(not applied). All boxes and paperwork. $325 OBO. 

• By TripleDigitRide
      Trade for box of Core Lokt 270 150gr. I know I'll be on the losing end of the deal, but I don't need this. If you want to throw in some extra rounds to make a more even trade, I won't turn it down. But it's not necessary. Located in Springfield. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines