Sig 365 ?

red dirt

Not sure why I did it, but i picked up another 365, lol.  Ran across someone who had accidentally bought 2 and got it from him at his cost, which turned out to be a little bit less than i paid for my original one.  Gotta go shoot this one next weekend, I hope.  The wife wants to shoot her Shield .380EZ so it may be a range date!  

5 minutes ago, Defender said:

Not sure why I did it, but i picked up another 365, lol.  Ran across someone who had accidentally bought 2 and got it from him at his cost, which turned out to be a little bit less than i paid for my original one.  Gotta go shoot this one next weekend, I hope.  The wife wants to shoot her Shield .380EZ so it may be a range date!  

How do you "accidentally" buy an extra P365?

• Like 1

Well, that DID sound bad didnt it?  Lol, maybe not accidentally, but he said he had ordered one and it wasnt due in for a while then ran across one in stock locally so he bought that one.  Then discovered there was a high restocking fee on the backordered one even if he cancelled it.  So to avoid the extra fee, he went ahead and bought it and sold it to me at cost.

37 minutes ago, Defender said:

Well, that DID sound bad didnt it?  Lol, maybe not accidentally, but he said he had ordered one and it wasnt due in for a while then ran across one in stock locally so he bought that one.  Then discovered there was a high restocking fee on the backordered one even if he cancelled it.  So to avoid the extra fee, he went ahead and bought it and sold it to me at cost.

Makes sense.

Someday came this week and I picked one up and put about 50 rounds through it today.  

It is the most accurate pistol of its size that I own.  There is nothing I don't like about the features or design.  I find the extended pinky rest floor plate useless and would rather have 2 flush fit mags because this will be a pocket gun.  

I got in on the Brownells deal from early in the year, had to wait about 7-8 mos to take delivery.  Then Brownells gave out $25  gift cards for the ones that waited.  Used the $25 gift card towards a 12 round magazine.  I am very satisfied with the gun, its size, and its accuracy.  I use a Crossbreed Founder Series Supertuck IWB for my carry holster.  

re:  Topping off magazine:  I too had difficulty with the last round in either the 10 or 12 round mags.  Good news is that it gets easier as you use the mags.  Don't own a mag loader (except for Glock) and at first felt like it needed one....now not so much😌

1 minute ago, JustEd said:

re:  Topping off magazine:  I too had difficulty with the last round in either the 10 or 12 round mags.  Good news is that it gets easier as you use the mags.  Don't own a mag loader (except for Glock) and at first felt like it needed one....now not so much😌

I find that all Sig mags are difficult on the last one. It does get easier with time.

2 hours ago, ken_mays said:

On the mag loader: the UPLULA is the best money I ever spent on a pistol accessory.  It loads nearly everything I have except for some smaller pocket pistol mags and .22 LR mags.   Even loads the P365 mags.   

Me too.  I even carry mine in my go bag for emergency reloading.  I have several of their products, including a mini upulula for loading .22  mags.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, ken_mays said:

n the mag loader: the UPLULA is the best money I ever spent on a pistol accessory.  It loads nearly everything I have except for some smaller pocket pistol mags and .22 LR mags.   Even loads the P365 mags.   

I got one too.  I had a little trouble figuring out how to use it but thanks to YouTube I got it figured out.  

I recently went to the range for a head to head shootout between my LC9s and P365. I was shooting 7 rounds each at 3" circles at 21 feet. After 7 magazines I was shocked to find that the LC9s is more accurate (to me) and has a better trigger. Plus the P365 FTF twice. One failure to return to battery and one failed to reset the trigger. It may have been the ammo but when I racked the slide to inspect the bullet it went in to no man's land.  

I have lost 20 pounds and I bent over to get some more ammo from my range bag. When I stood up I felt my pants slipping down. I caught my pants but my CC pistol felt out. It dropped into my range bag and nobody saw it but I was embarrassed any way.  You must maintain control over your weapon, period. Good Grief! 

Edited by Will Carry