Proud to have moved from California to Tennessee this year.  Yes I am conservative and supported Trump, MAGA!

Lifetime time gun enthusiast currently in Knoxville, buying a Town-home in Sevierville next year (being built).

Main interests are handgun shooting/defense.  Have shotty but don't use it much.  No rifles at present.

Joined ORSA, but need to find a sponsor for permanent membership.  I don't like indoor ranges due to existing hearing damage.

Reload for handguns (single stage no less😁)

Can answer any question someone might have about firearms, just might not be the correct answer 😜

Thanks for the beautiful State and opportunity to be free again!

Welcome to TGO and TN. I am a member of ORSA. After the holidays if you haven't found a sponsor let me know and we can meet up. 

Welcome,

Love to hear pro-gun pro-freedom folks moving to TN. I'm a West Coast refugee myself.

Welcome to TGO and TN!

I'm babysitting (safety officer) 🤔 at the indoor range at ORSA as I type this. Beautiful day and everyone is shooting outdoors. I already did some rifle and handgun. 

PM me if you want to come out to ORSA (know you're a member).

Meeting & greeting should land you a sponsor. 

Jamie 

1 hour ago, prag said:

Welcome to TGO and TN!

I'm babysitting (safety officer) 🤔 at the indoor range at ORSA as I type this. Beautiful day and everyone is shooting outdoors. I already did some rifle and handgun. 

PM me if you want to come out to ORSA (know you're a member).

Meeting & greeting should land you a sponsor. 

Jamie 

4 hours ago, TripleGGG said:

Welcome to TGO and TN. I am a member of ORSA. After the holidays if you haven't found a sponsor let me know and we can meet up. 

Thanks, my shooting buddy is quite sick after an operation. Would like to find some new shooting buddies. Did idpa but it was a hot day so just left when finished. Will pm after holidays

• Like 1

Howdy. Nothing wrong with a single stage press. There's 3 set up on my bench.

• Like 1