55GAL DRUMS FOR CHEAP....

Dont really know where this would go, but heads up. If you need some 55gal drums for storage or dead bodies or whatever next to our dealership the Wood Carvin guy has a bunch of 55gal drums for $10 a pop. These are steel with the metal lid and some of them even have the nice ring latch. They came from one of the local winerys and only had fruit juice in them. All of them have some rust, dings, etc but are still very useable as storage, burn barrel, turn into a smoker, etc....

Its exactly next door to our dealership...our address is:

1754 Winfield Dunn Pkwy

Sevierville, TN 37876

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know of any asphalt plants in the area. They usually have them and we would give them to people. They had a soapy solution so it could be washed out.

Does anyone know of any 55 gallon plastic ones close to Murfreesboro? I need a couple to catch rain water in.

Thanks

Mike their was a guy in Linden who had some, my mom got a couple from him for free. I will call her and see if he has anymore as he was giving them away. If he does I will have my mom pick some up and hold them until I go and visit again. They are blue with black tops. I got one and drilled holes in it and use it as a fish holder.

Mike their was a guy in Linden who had some, my mom got a couple from him for free. I will call her and see if he has anymore as he was giving them away. If he does I will have my mom pick some up and hold them until I go and visit again. They are blue with black tops. I got one and drilled holes in it and use it as a fish holder.

Thanks! That would be great.

Mike

Guest jackdog
Sweet, something to put all my dead hookers in. Thanks! :D

My god man you should recycle them.:up: Or If they were that bad you need to elevate your taste in the ladies.:D

Guest bkelm18
My god man you should recycle them.:up: Or If they were that bad you need to elevate your taste in the ladies.:D

Didn't say they were bad, just said they were dead... :D

Guest Bronker
Does anyone know of any 55 gallon plastic ones close to Murfreesboro? I need a couple to catch rain water in.

Thanks

Mike, I have gotten them before from the Coca-Cola bottling plant. They keep the concentrated syrup solution in them, and I believe that after a certain amount of time they have to use newer ones and will give them to you. Might check with them if you have a bottler nearby.

-B

Guest bkelm18
wwwhhhhhhaaaaat?

I don't get to have my special time with the dead hookers anymore?

Thats the beauty of the drums! I can seal her up and ship her on over to you. Put a rubber gasket on the lid and she stays fresh! Its win/win! :up:

Mike, I have gotten them before from the Coca-Cola bottling plant. They keep the concentrated syrup solution in them, and I believe that after a certain amount of time they have to use newer ones and will give them to you. Might check with them if you have a bottler nearby.

-B

Thanks. I'll ask around about those too.

Mike

Any interesting use for these things, aside from dead hooker storage, is off the grid hot water in the warmer months.

Simply spray one of these things down with a nice coat of flat black spray paint, fix it up with a nice high placement in order to give it plenty of sun during the day (and provide the gravity for the water pressure), and rig yourself up a spigot and you're good to go.

Guest gunslinger707
Any interesting use for these things, aside from dead hooker storage, is off the grid hot water in the warmer months.

Simply spray one of these things down with a nice coat of flat black spray paint, fix it up with a nice high placement in order to give it plenty of sun during the day (and provide the gravity for the water pressure), and rig yourself up a spigot and you're good to go.

Make's a great shower:D

Guest Astra900
Sweet, something to put all my dead hookers in. Thanks! :rant:

EEWW! Gross!, You're not supposed to keep 'em! You're supposed to carve out a section of the box springs in the hotel bed, stuff them inside and make the bed back up. Keeping them, that's just nasty.

Guest bkelm18
You're not supposed to keep 'em! You're supposed to carve out a section of the box springs in the hotel bed, stuff them inside and make the bed back up.

You're f*cking disgusting. Why would you desecrate a perfectly good dead hooker like that?? :rant:

:P

Guest bkelm18
I always remove the useful parts to save for later,and discard the useless parts like the tongue :P

The tongue is the most useful part! When you're feeling lonely all you have to do is..... you know, I'm just not gonna go there... :rant:

take the barrel, cut it in half. Burry each half side by sidein the ground. Build a small shack around it, frame to sit on and you have a nice two holer. No more filling up the septic.

Now thats off the grid.

Chipmunk band optional.