Ruger PC9 Carbine

robin48

I have an older model Ruger carbine, however the one I have is in 40 caliber, and is not a takedown model. I purchased the one I have used and the extractor broke. Sent it back to Ruger and they repaired it free. I like the 40 although that caliber has become the ugly duckling caliber. I am sure the 9MM would be as good and a lot of fun to play with.

One drawback to the 40 is the ammo is much higher than the 9 MM.  

1 hour ago, pop pop said:

I have an older model Ruger carbine, however the one I have is in 40 caliber, and is not a takedown model. I purchased the one I have used and the extractor broke. Sent it back to Ruger and they repaired it free. I like the 40 although that caliber has become the ugly duckling caliber. I am sure the 9MM would be as good and a lot of fun to play with.

.40 is surprisingly affordable, have seen it for 12.99/13.99 off the shelf / online

Only recently noticed the pricing when I got my Sig p224 with .40 and .357 barrels.

17 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

@Garufa has one too. Has it been reliable so far? I like the fact that it uses Glock magazines. 

I went and bought one and haven't even shot it yet.   Around the same time, I got the stamp for my scorpion and that's been getting all of my attention.   

On 12/12/2018 at 7:42 AM, pop pop said:

If you ain't reloading you're not shooting enough.