Ronald_55

sale-or-trade Pachmayr Signature Model Colt Auto Pistol 45 Grip

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By cch2a
      I have for sale numerous items from spring cleaning. FTF Spring Hill, Franklin, Columbia area.
      $SPM - BCM 14.5" midlength lightweight barrel.  Dinged up and a little dirty but chamber/bore is perfect. My favorite barrel until I SBR'd the lower it was on. Pics show the damage from a stuck gas block and pinned device.  Muzzle devices still thread on fine.  Normally $249.  
      $330 - Trijicon MRO in absolute co-witness ADM FDE QD Mount. In great shape. Few very light scuffs but glass is perfect. 
      $SPF - Palmetto State Bolt Carrier Group. A little dirty, used less than 500 rounds.
      $SPM - Battlecomp 1.0. Light finish wear. 
      $SPM - BCM KMR-A 13". Barrel nut and wrench tool included. In good shape. Few scuffs where it mates to reciever.
      $10 - Single point bungie sling in OD. Unsure of brand.
      $10 - PMAG Grip Coupler
      $10 - I.O. AK Stock. Black synthetic with sling loop and screws. Never used.
      $5 - AR15 Milspec grip. Two available but only one screw. Never used.
      $30 - Streamlight TLR-3. Old model. Light scuffs functions great. Only adapter is the C labeled key. Came off a Glock.
      $20 - Crimson Trace CMR-202 in FDE. Finish is wearing but functions great. Number 3 key adapt only. Came off a Glock.
      $20 - Assorted Bravo Concealment/Raven Concealment Left hand holsters. No hardware and unsure which are RCS and which are Bravo. All in good shape.
      Glock 19 TLR-3 black
      Level 2 Glock 19 CT CMR-202 in FDE
      Glock 19 in black
      $80 - Custom LH Wrights Leather Works Cobra SP101 holster. Normally $134 with long wait time. Never worn as I sold the gun before the holster was complete.
      $10 - LH Don Hume Brown Leather IWB holster for S&W Bodyguard with laser. Practically new.
      $10 - LH Bianchi Brown Leather Size 14 1911 holster. Lightly used.
      $10 - unknown brand and model black leather holster. No idea what it fits. Maybe bodyguard or SP101. Looks brand new.
      $20 - LH Safariland ALS Glock 26 no hardware in pic but include paddle attachment. Like new.
      $20 - LH Blackhawk Serpa Glock 19 with belt attachment
      $SPF - AR15 rail that I believe is a Samson rail. Middle one in the picture and is Krylon sprayed. Used condition.

• By rl130
      I am selling my Steyr AUG A3. It only has approximately 100 rounds fired and is in great shape. The rifle includes the original box, original magazine, and two pmags. I am asking $1600 for the rifle but will consider a trade of equal value for an Arsenal AK, Vepr AK, or a PTR91. FTF sale only and I will require a bill of sale.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines