jh225

for-sale Zero Tolerence ZT 0609 Blu/Blk PRICE REDUCED!!

Zero Tolerence 0609 Blue/Black - Came to me as NIB, I however feel like it cut a piece of cardboard or something as there is a very faint blade smudge on lock side and very faint scuff on clip side. I would classify it as 95% or LNIB. Great Action. Lock up is centered and rock solid.

$180       Now Just $160 INCLUDES Paypal G&S and USPS Priority Mail Insured. (Lowest price on web is $200 plus shipping)

1st "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it. I reserve the right not to sell to members with zero or negative feedback. Payment expected within 2 hrs.

USA Only

No Trades, please

31340987127_a206b24be3_b.jpg

32408151288_afaed82b8a_b.jpg

32408151948_51aae34896_b.jpg

31340988927_92632cae13_b.jpg

Edited by jh225

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RandyTN
      These mags are new gen 4
      Located in Nashville area and would like to sell locally.  $190 for the ten Glock 20 mags & $190 for the ten Glock 19 mags.

• By pops572
      Gen 4 Glock 30 with 2 10rd mags and 3250 rounds of .45 ammo, thats right over 3k rounds of ammo. Ammo is mostly Winchester white box and Federal. $1500 for all or trades considered. Mostly interested is 9mm pistol and 5.56 rifles, but will listen to all. Northern mid TN

• By AuEagle
      Looking for a Luth Ar or Magpul PRS .308 Buttstock, Buffer & Tube.
      Thanks.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines