• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swim615
      I bought this from a TGO member in 2013 as is. He stated never fired and I have never fired it. Has ace folding stock and US palm grip.
      Comes with 4 circle 21 mags and factory mag.
      1 spam can of 1080 rounds
      300 rounds of wolf ammo
      Doskosport plastic case
      Fairview middle TN area
      If you want specific pics let me know 
      $2500

• By Wiljo05
      Cleaned out a safe and found some mags/parts that folks might be able to use. If I'm way off on pricing, don't hesitate to let me know, I went off memory and guesses:
      (3) S&W M&P .40/.357 Sig 13 round mags. Shows some indication of light use. Also includes an M&P Shield 9mm mag, an extra S&W base pad and a grip piece that looks like it would fill a gap on a sub compact. I believe the 3 went with a M&P .40C - Shipped flat rate for $37.50 or $30 FTF
      (2) Browning Hi-Power 10rd mousetrap mags. Very slight wear on one, other shows no sign of use. $32.50 shipped flat rate or $25 FTF.
      (1) Springfield XD 9 18rd mag. Shows no signs of use. MecGar manufacturer, stamped XD9. I think it is a factory mag. $22.50 shipped flat rate. 
      (1) Powder River Springfield xD9 firing pin, spring, buffers, plunger, and plunger spring. Pulled from a gun I aquired, unsure of round count. $25 Shipped flat rate
      Glock Stuff - factory recoil spring for 17/34. Stainless Recoil Spring for 17/34. Factory full trigger assembly (still has gold grease on it) for 17/34. 3 firing pin springs (unknown weights), 1 Bastion backplate. All these came off or fit a Gen 3 and maybe a Gen 4. I can't recall but if FTF you're welcome to check it. $50 FTF or $57.50 shipped
      Spoken For - (1) unused Alien Gear Glock 43 iwb right hand holster. I believe it is the Cloak Tuck 3. $25 shipped or $20 FTF
      More to come, and pictures will be uploaded 2/17. Lebanon area for FTF. Cash or PayPal FF 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines