Died in June

robin48

54 minutes ago, robin48 said:

I died after a heart procedure in June and they got be back. Praise God. It's good to be back. Life is good guys and gals live it wide open and enjoy every day.

Happy to see you back here and happy to hear you're doing well. 

• Like 2

My prayer I say every day, you are welcome to it.

"Lord, thank you for another day. Thank you for all that you give Lord. Thank you Lord for another day."

Now add what you need, Thank you Lord for bring back this good man.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Raoul said:

So how was dying. This is not a smartass question. What do you recall, if anything?

My dad died about 90 seconds. He said he was "aware" he had passed away and even though it was tough to describe, it was the most peaceful feeling he's ever had. 

• Like 2

I have been dead and sent back 4 times in a 1 hour time frame. When that truck smashed me between it and a brick wall  back in 1978. I died twice in the ambulance on way to hospital, died again in the ER and died again during an emergency surgery. I was told about the one in Surgery cause I was sedated when that one happened but in the previous three times I heard the people working on me say "wer'er loosing him" and a second later everything was calm and quiet. Then all at once I was back again and could sense a sigh of relief in the EMT's and then about 3 minutes later it happened again and it was the same and then I was back again. And we had arrived at the Hospital and tech said "lost him twice for about 1 to 1.5 minutes," so I knew how long I was gone before being sent back by GOD. I don't know how long I was gone in ER or Surgery but was told it was touch and go both times. I spent some time thinking about those 1.5 minutes and what I felt and all it was was peace and quiet.

I thank GOD every night before going to sleep for looking out for me those times and every day since then.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, robin48 said:

Sounds good . Any time works for me I'm retired. I'll pm you my cell

25 minutes ago, bigun said:

Same here I'm ready

We haven't even met and already have two things in common..................being retired and guns :D

My number is heading out to both of you.

• Like 1

Being dead is an interesting topic. Back in 76 I had a 19 year old brother that had a hi way head on with a dump truck that was driving with no lights on at night.  My brother was on a Honda 360T SS. I was there & saw it happen & needless to say, it was a horrific mess. The very next day, I walked into his room to see how he left it and .... there he was! He was sitting on his green chair with his knees pulled up to his chest, left arm around his knees and crying out, "it was stupid!" "so stupid" "I can't believe I did something so stupid"!!! All the while he's hitting himself with his right fist. Flat out crying in tormented anguish. The thing is, I could partly see the chair threw him as he agonized. Being only 16 at the time, I freaked the F out and bolted for the CJ5 my Dad had for plowing snow and I was gone until late that night. For any one who doesn't believe in ghosts.... think again.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, xtriggerman said:

Being dead is an interesting topic. Back in 76 I had a 19 year old brother that had a hi way head on with a dump truck that was driving with no lights on at night.  My brother was on a Honda 360T SS. I was there & saw it happen & needless to say, it was a horrific mess. The very next day, I walked into his room to see how he left it and .... there he was! He was sitting on his green chair with his knees pulled up to his chest, left arm around his knees and crying out, "it was stupid!" "so stupid" "I can't believe I did something so stupid"!!! All the while he's hitting himself with his right fist. Flat out crying in tormented anguish. The thing is, I could partly see the chair threw him as he agonized. Being only 16 at the time, I freaked the F out and bolted for the CJ5 my Dad had for plowing snow and I was gone until late that night. For any one who doesn't believe in ghosts.... think again.

My dad passed in December 2010.  Mom passed in Jan 2012, and while I was there I swear I saw him standing at the end of the bed I was in and all he said was I’m glad you made it. 

4 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I have been dead and sent back 4 times in a 1 hour time frame. When that truck smashed me between it and a brick wall  back in 1978. I died twice in the ambulance on way to hospital, died again in the ER and died again during an emergency surgery. I was told about the one in Surgery cause I was sedated when that one happened but in the previous three times I heard the people working on me say "wer'er loosing him" and a second later everything was calm and quiet. Then all at once I was back again and could sense a sigh of relief in the EMT's and then about 3 minutes later it happened again and it was the same and then I was back again. And we had arrived at the Hospital and tech said "lost him twice for about 1 to 1.5 minutes," so I knew how long I was gone before being sent back by GOD. I don't know how long I was gone in ER or Surgery but was told it was touch and go both times. I spent some time thinking about those 1.5 minutes and what I felt and all it was was peace and quiet.

I thank GOD every night before going to sleep for looking out for me those times and every day since then.  

I'm glad you're still around.

• Like 2