The Mule

gregintenn

Just now, Whisper said:

Look for some more reviews.  The ones I am seeing are quite positive.

The wife and I have found we usually agree with rotten tomatoes who gave it a 63. I'm still going to see it though. I love Clint and he won't be around much longer. 

6 hours ago, btq96r said:

This one for sure had my attention when I saw the trailers.  I think we also discussed it in another thread as well.  Will probably wait for it to come for home release, but still plan on popping it to the front of the list when it does.

Yes, the trailers got my attention as well. 

Local commentary is quite positive. Wife's co-workers have seen it and are raving over it. I/we just might actually go to a theater for this. We never do that anymore. Just hate the whole theater experience these days. But this movie just calls out to us.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

I really want to see it and may actually go to the theater which we NEVER do. I was surprised it didn't get great reviews. 

If something doesn't get great reviews I usually really like it. I plan on seeing it in the theater as well. I'll give it a couple of weeks so it won't be crowded. Lol

• Like 1
9 hours ago, hipower said:

Yes, the trailers got my attention as well. 

Local commentary is quite positive. Wife's co-workers have seen it and are raving over it. I/we just might actually go to a theater for this. We never do that anymore. Just hate the whole theater experience these days. But this movie just calls out to us.

If you have a chance, the cool springs theater got remodeled and its fantastic. Full kitchen and everything. Last time I went, I relaxed with two martinis.

• Like 2
On 12/16/2018 at 4:08 PM, Erik88 said:

We went and saw it today. Good film. Definitely not an action packed movie but worth seeing.

I prefer story over action unless it's a war flick. Even then too much action bores me.

Hope it's as good as it seems, I'm gonna try and see it over the Holidays.

2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I will wait for it to come out on DVD and buy it. I normally will watch a movie and watch it again a monh later. I have watched both of the John Wick movies about 4 times since their release.

That's been my mode for quite a few years. The last two movies I saw in a theater were 2012 and the truly awful Keanu Reeve version of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

• Like 1