Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gregintenn

The Mule

Recommended Posts

You know, this is the name of one of the villains from a great science fiction series, The Foundation series. That was the first thing that pop to mind when I saw the title.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one for sure had my attention when I saw the trailers.  I think we also discussed it in another thread as well.  Will probably wait for it to come for home release, but still plan on popping it to the front of the list when it does.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want to see it and may actually go to the theater which we NEVER do. I was surprised it didn't get great reviews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whisper said:

Look for some more reviews.  The ones I am seeing are quite positive.

The wife and I have found we usually agree with rotten tomatoes who gave it a 63. I'm still going to see it though. I love Clint and he won't be around much longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, btq96r said:

This one for sure had my attention when I saw the trailers.  I think we also discussed it in another thread as well.  Will probably wait for it to come for home release, but still plan on popping it to the front of the list when it does.

Yes, the trailers got my attention as well. 

Local commentary is quite positive. Wife's co-workers have seen it and are raving over it. I/we just might actually go to a theater for this. We never do that anymore. Just hate the whole theater experience these days. But this movie just calls out to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

I really want to see it and may actually go to the theater which we NEVER do. I was surprised it didn't get great reviews. 

If something doesn't get great reviews I usually really like it. I plan on seeing it in the theater as well. I'll give it a couple of weeks so it won't be crowded. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to see it yesterday while stuck on a layover, but the line at the ticket booth was huge. I don’t usually stand in lines unless my wife tells me to, so I passed.

I will see it though eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hipower said:

Yes, the trailers got my attention as well. 

Local commentary is quite positive. Wife's co-workers have seen it and are raving over it. I/we just might actually go to a theater for this. We never do that anymore. Just hate the whole theater experience these days. But this movie just calls out to us.

If you have a chance, the cool springs theater got remodeled and its fantastic. Full kitchen and everything. Last time I went, I relaxed with two martinis.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 4:08 PM, Erik88 said:

We went and saw it today. Good film. Definitely not an action packed movie but worth seeing.

 I prefer story over action unless it's a war flick. Even then too much action bores me.

Hope it's as good as it seems, I'm gonna try and see it over the Holidays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will wait for it to come out on DVD and buy it. I normally will watch a movie and watch it again a monh later. I have watched both of the John Wick movies about 4 times since their release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I will wait for it to come out on DVD and buy it. I normally will watch a movie and watch it again a monh later. I have watched both of the John Wick movies about 4 times since their release.

That's been my mode for quite a few years. The last two movies I saw in a theater were 2012 and the truly awful Keanu Reeve version of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want to see this one so I may see it when it comes out on DVD rather than waiting for it to hit netflix.  Clint may be gone by the time I see it.  I don't do crowds much.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines