Maybe my new favorite pistol....

NickinTN

1 minute ago, Steelharp said:

The story behind these is that Beretta made 1200 Brigadier slides for Wilson, and they didn't like the cut of the ejection area. So, rather than destroying 1200 slides, they came up with this to use them. There will only be 1200. The first 100 went to execs.

Any coming to your place? Hmmm?

2 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

Had about 20 come through. Beretta employee purchases. Not available to public yet, we're told.

If op got one, he had to have got it from a Beretta employee.

Keep an old buddy in mind if it does. Please, pretty please.

2 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Had about 20 come through. Beretta employee purchases. Not available to public yet, we're told.

If op got one, he had to have got it from a Beretta employee.

Nope, bought it from a gun store in Utah of all places. 

They are also advertised for sale at Smokey Mtn, at the time I was looking last week they were out of stock but when I looked today they showed available. 

Just now, Chucktshoes said:

I’m creating a little liquidity right now because I have to have one. I’ve wanted a 92 with a Gallatin rollmark ever since the move was announced. This scratches this itch in an ultimate way. 

Well by all means what are you liquidating?

• Haha 1

I didn't get the price.

15 hours ago, bud said:

That = $875 shipped from SMGA.

Curious what warranty issue was @Esko 270

After 7 or 8 hundred rounds the rails on the frame where the lug rides started wearing oddly. I thought it was strange but it was new and I've never had trouble with a Beretta but then she locked up TIGHT. The armory sent it back and a month later they sent me a new one minus the G conversion kit. My original one was from Gallatin the new one is obviously Italian. 

• Thanks 1
  • Moderators

As much as it pained me to do so, I had to make the hard decision to back off of getting one. I really wanted one but I just have too many irons in too many fires. 

Being a semi-responsible adult sucks sometimes. Lord willing I won’t see one in my local gun shop because I don’t know that I could help myself. 

• Like 1