Small, Medium, and Large

A.J. Holst

From top to bottom

2009 RAMI 2075 P

2013 SDP, an improved P01 from CZC with CGW grips.

and the one that started it all, my beloved 2006 75B Omega, improved by CGW with Hakan Pek grips.

All in 9mm with mag compatibility, though I have not tried the 18 MecGars in the RAMI yet.

I like the SDP the least, while the trigger is smooth, it's slightly bumpy, which makes sense since you are moving parts in a complicated decocker sear cage. It is also equipped with Heinie 2 dot sights and I've been a 3 dot guy for nigh 30 years.

I'm planning on using the RAMI in the upcoming training class with Randy. If I like shooting it, I will send it off to CGW.

IMG_20181219_161453938.jpg

• Like 5

I have a Jericho Compact (Magnum Research Baby Eagle) which is a variant there-of on the CZ. It is hands down the most aesthetically appealing firearm I own beyond my cowboy guns. There is something about the CZ design that just does it for me.

You collection does no insults to the design, that is for sure.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Murgatroy said:

I have a Jericho Compact (Magnum Research Baby Eagle) which is a variant there-of on the CZ. It is hands down the most aesthetically appealing firearm I own beyond my cowboy guns. There is something about the CZ design that just does it for me.

I too, like the look, they're CZexy.

Discovered from a YouTube video that a patent was never filed on the 75 and it has become one of the most copied handguns with 26 (need fact check) different manufacturers putting out a version.

I also like the feel in my hand and shoot them pretty well.

Excluding the enhanced triggers, all three are different. The RAMI is the standard DA/SA with safety, SDP is a decocker, and the 75B has the omega with Greek roll mark on the slide.

I did track down a decent paddle by Front Line for the RAMI at a nice discount from an eBay seller.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Murgatroy said:

Ran across a 45 version last spring at a decent price. Foolish me hasn't shot it yet.

5 minutes ago, hipower said:

Ran across a 45 version last spring at a decent price. Foolish me hasn't shot it yet.

Don't toy with me. We have talked about this for a long while. I want your Jericho 941. You know this. I have even been hording .41AE brass for that day.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Murgatroy said:

Don't toy with me. We have talked about this for a long while. I want your Jericho 941. You know this. I have even been hording .41AE brass for that day.

Make me a ridiculously high offer. Even have about 900 rounds with it. lol

I do need to tumble the rounds though to make them pretty again, as they are a bit discolored from sitting for almost 20 years.