Christmas!!!!

bersaguy

Well with Christmas only 4 days away I want to take this time to say:

I want to wish everyone on TGO a Very Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year

And please remember the reason for the Season and Please remember to Keep CHRIST in Christmas!!

Bersaguy

• Like 8

Merry Christmas to all. How can you not love TGO? 

We're like one big dysfunctional family. We fuss and fume amongst ourselves and are looked over by David and Mac and the rest of the crew who make sure we don't mess our beds too badly. 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the moderating crew and everyone who's contributed to the discussion this year. 

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday and I hope everyone finds some joy in the season.

I'll have a drink for all and hope you do the same for me.

• Like 7

I hope everyone has a great day, whatever your definition of "great" is. Whether it be the loud insanity that family can be sometimes ( I have multiples of those to attend)  or the quiet peaceful reflection of a good meal and a good book. 

I joined just over 2 years ago and found just what I was looking for, a source of gun knowledge and trading. I also found friends that I did not expect. Thanks for both.

At my house, the stockings are hung on the bookshelf and Santa has filled them. So now it is time crawl into bed before the all-out white knuckle rocket ride between houses starts tomorrow. 

Merry Christmas!

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Raoul said:

Merry Christmas to all. How can you not love TGO? 

We're like one big dysfunctional family. We fuss and fume amongst ourselves and are looked over by David and Mac and the rest of the crew who make sure we don't mess our beds too badly. 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the moderating crew and everyone who's contributed to the discussion this year. 

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday and I hope everyone finds some joy in the season.

I'll have a drink for all and hope you do the same for me.

I seldom drink alcohol any more but since Son In Law brought me a 5th of Gentleman Jack I will be cracking the seal to toast one with you Raoul and the rest of this big family!!!!!

• Like 2