Well New Years is only a couple days away!!

bersaguy

Well since New Years eve is only a couple days away so how about hearing some of the New Years Resolutions folks here have made for 2019. I have made up my mind to continue not smoking as long as these patches keep working and also lose some of the weight I have gained since quitting a while back!! Also going to try and make a few more range trips to get back on target a little bit. Lets hear some others!!!................:up:

• Like 1

I don't make any resolutions, however keep up the good work bersaguy. I quit smoking in 1987 and have not touched one since. Of course I gained 50 pounds, but eventually lost a few. If you manage to quit it will pay dividends later one in your life. That's a good thing.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pop pop said:

I don't make any resolutions, however keep up the good work bersaguy. I quit smoking in 1987 and have not touched one since. Of course I gained 50 pounds, but eventually lost a few. If you manage to quit it will pay dividends later one in your life. That's a good thing.

So far the patches seem to be working. I have not been on them to long but am able to be around someone else that is smoking and I don't want to join them and light one up so I guess thats a good thing. I am on level 2 which is 14 MG and will be on that level for at least 45 more days before going to level 3 which is 7MG....................:up:

I resolve to really get out and enjoy Tennessee.  We love it here.  The people here (and on this forum) are fantastic.  I need to get way more into the great outdoors. 

By Spring we may actually be unpacked.....fishin' time.

The only things I miss about ILLannoy are a few friends (who are talking about leaving anyway) and a few great restaurants.

Happy New Year to all!

• Like 1

We have camped in every TN State Park, that has RV camping in TN, except for 2 around Memphis.  Don't have any desire to go to Memphis or that area.  Every Park has something unique to that area. 

TN has a lot to offer out of doors. Get out and enjoy it QuackerSmaker. 

• Like 3

I never set New Year Resolutions, but every year in December, I do a "How Goes It" review of the year. It's mostly a review of my running. I list successes, failures, injuries and current status of injuries,  lessons learned, and goals for the New Year. The Lessons Learned is always the longest. I never set resolutions, per se... just goals.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:06 AM, btq96r said:

To spend more time talking, texting, and visiting with my father.  He's getting up there in years, and the vicissitudes of aging are slowly but surely making their presence felt. 

Please do. I used to get annoyed when dad would call almost daily once we moved from VA in 2005. Calls stopped a day short of my 30th bday in 2007. Still miss seeing "Dad" on the caller ID.