RK Gun Show Franklin, TN

So how is this show? Is there a large amount of vendors there? The last show I went to was at the Nashville fairgrounds and it was kind of a disappointment.  I have a gun to sell and was wondering if it would be worth the drive from Clarksville. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Sunfish said:

I'm afraid you will be disappointed again. Dealers will never pay as much as selling it on the classifieds here. It's been a buyers market for sometime and long guns are hard to sell on the tail end of hunting season. 

What he said. 

There are lots of members out your way. Paying for a benefactor membership and posting here would probably net you a quicker sale, more money, or both. Heck it is $10 just to get in the show and that is only good for a day.

1 hour ago, downtown said:

So how is this show? Is there a large amount of vendors there? The last show I went to was at the Nashville fairgrounds and it was kind of a disappointment.  I have a gun to sell and was wondering if it would be worth the drive from Clarksville. Thanks.

In a single word...No. 

1 hour ago, downtown said:

Other than selling, what about the variety and prices of the guns there? I'll be looking for a new gun too.

The only way you'll get the answer is to go.

If you are determined to go, search gun stores to find what you want and check pricing before you go to the show. That's about the only way to know what's a good vs bad price.

If you call gas and door entertainment budget,your out nothing. It not an bad drive.

if your gun is something desirable (not a Tarsus,Kahr or such) you can normally sell

it on floor for 80/90 Percent of retail value,compared to 40 percent on trade to dealer ,just like an automobile. With all the dealers and non dealers avoiding the

Goodman Shows for two years this could be a big one. RK usually packs in a crowd 

and with tables @ $39 Dollars compared to Double at most shows it may be a good show.