Ronald_55

Sig P225, P228, P229, P245 3 Slot Pancake Holster

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wttam
      I have an H&K P30sks I’d like to let go of. Pertinent information:
      Model P30sks-V3 (DA/SA) External safety Meprolight Night Sights. Rear sight is marked where I adjusted it with a punch. (Original 3-dot sights included) Three 10-round factory magazines with aftermarket pinky extensions Two 15-round factory magazines with aftermarket sleeves OTGHEX kydex holster High Noon leather holster No trades $525 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

If I’ve forgotten something, please let me know.
    • By wttam
      I have a CZ P-09 I’d like to let go of.  Pertinent information:
      Model P-09 Urban Grey Suppressor Ready Suppressor height night sights Four 21-round factory magazines VERY few rounds and no problems I simply never shoot it $500 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

• By wttam
      I have a Kahr PM40 I’d like to let go of. Pertinent information:
      Model PM4043NA https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/pm40-w-night-sights/ TruGlo TFX Pro Night Sights. (Original night sights included) Talon rubber grips (Model 302-Rubber) Three 5-round factory magazines One 6-round factory magazine 385 rounds of Browning BPT 40 S&W target ammo (nickle plated brass case) http://browningammo.com/ammo-detail.html?ammo=Handgun&category=Target 30 rounds of Winchester Ranger LE 40 S&W (nickle plated brass case, model RA40TA) http://winchesterle.com/Products/handgun-ammunition/ranger/t-series/Pages/RA40TA.aspx Don Hume IWB leather holster No trades $450 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines