9mm subcompact choice

terry274

If the pricing from some of the sellers like Primary arms and PSA are any indication, these low prices may not be around for long. I've seen prices going up on Shields, parts kits, and rifles increasing this week.

As gregintenn mentioned in another post, if you want these current and recent pricing...you better go for it now. And after Mad Cow Pelosie and Chuckie yesterday, things just might get a bit tighter on us.

I bought a Sig P365. I have put about 80 rounds through it without any problems. I really like it. The other guns are all great guns and I don't think there was a "bad" gun mentioned. The Sig just had it all, great sights, small size and larger capacity. And it shoots very well. I don't know if it was worth the extra money it cost over the other guns but it is what I wanted.

Thanks to all that contributed to this discussion.

• Like 4
  • Administrator
23 minutes ago, terry274 said:

I bought a Sig P365. I have put about 80 rounds through it without any problems. I really like it. The other guns are all great guns and I don't think there was a "bad" gun mentioned. The Sig just had it all, great sights, small size and larger capacity. And it shoots very well. I don't know if it was worth the extra money it cost over the other guns but it is what I wanted.

Those were my experiences with the P365 as well.  Oddly, I didn't like the larger P320 one bit, but the P365 is top of the line for pocket carry and deep concealment.

3 hours ago, terry274 said:

I don't know if it was worth the extra money it cost over the other guns but it is what I wanted.

Good choice..   My dad taught me growing up, "you'll never be satisfied if you don't purchase the one you really want in the first place".    Kinda like the "cry once" saying.    

• Like 2
On 1/5/2019 at 10:19 AM, terry274 said:

I am considering getting a new carry gun. I want a 9MM subcompact. The choices available are almost overwhelming, but what I am focused on is:

Smith&Wesson Shield Item Number: 11673 

Walther PPS M2

Beretta Nano

Ruger lc9s

I considered the Sig Sauer  P365 but I'm not sure the reliability is there yet on that gun.

Currently I carry a Smith&Wesson 442 .38 special snub nose revolver.  I like this gun for it's ease of carry but I would like a few more rounds.

I own a CZ 75 compact 9MM. I love the way that gun shoots, it is much easier to get on target and be accurate but it is just too heavy to carry on a daily basis.

I am slender, so concealment is somewhat difficult at times. That's part of the reason for the subcompact requirement.

So, what's the recommendation for a reliable, easy to conceal great shooting subcompact?

Any recommendations on stores local to the Nashville-Murfreesboro area?

Thank,

Terry

Have you tried the cz PCR it’s light weight Compact