AR 500 Body Armor

I have 2 sets of AR500 body armor for sale. A large set with front and back plates Level 3 that is adjustable to 3x, The smaller one I bought for my wife. After some medical setbacks we are unable to wear these. They've only been worn to try on. Would prefer to sell but I'll listen to trade offers. Asking 325 for the large one 100 dollars for the small one . PM me or textme @9014133752. Better pics in am

1182343291_BodyArmor1.jpg.ac17e0474cb2ff801cff9671af995fb0.jpg212091189_BodyArmor2.jpg.34d105a6b36fdff22ed95cd64a27c518.jpg                                                                                     

Edited by robin48
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By xsubsailor
      FTF Memphis area
      This is the older Model 77 with the tang safety ( This is a good thing ) and has a Simmons 3-9 scope on it. 
       I bought this used many years ago when I had arrangements to go on an antelope hunt out west but the hunt fell through so it's set in may safe ever since. I haven't personally fired a single round through it but it appears to be in excellent condition. I have 3 boxes of ammo that I'll throw in with it.
       The carving on the stock is well beyond Bubba"s abilities but I don't know if it's a professional job or not.  HCP and/or Bill of sale  $550

• By xsubsailor
      Marlin 45-70 NIB for sale in the Memphis area.  Simple bill of sale required and would prefer selling to an established member with a HCP. 
      $550

• By xsubsailor
      Winchester 94 saddle ring carbine in 30-30.  Manufactured in 1971. This is not a safe queen, it's been used but not abused. The sale does not include the ammo in the pictures because they are my reloads.
      FTF transaction with bill of sale.  $300

• By Erich
      I received this from my dad's estate and am not well versed on 700's. Based on barrel marking I believe this 700 ADL was made in 1974.
      It does not appear to have had a lot of rounds put thru it and is in overall good condition with positive tight action and nice trigger. The wood is in good shape for its vintage with some minor handling marks and one notable ding on the rear behind the cheek risers. Metal is good with low wear, with forward portion of barrel having a handful of small light surface rust spots. I suspect many of those would clean up with penetrating oil and fine steel wool without effect on finish.
      The scope is an older Bushnell 3 - 9x
      It comes as pictured with the sling, buttpad, and scope.
      Will include 2 boxes of ammo when i pooch this up my next trip (mailed to you)
      $500 $450 BF price

• By Smith
      Glock 19 Gen4 FDE for sale FTF middle TN $675. Also, have an Alpha Wolf rmr cut slide and Ameriglo steel sights for $150.
      - Vickers tactical extended mag release
      - Apex action enhancement trigger, spring, and bar
      - Extended slide release
      - Vickers frame plug
      - 2 mags
      - Davis Tactical holster
      - ShootrMgavn leather holster
      - factory case and goodies

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines