Go Tigers!

peejman

I am thrilled Clemson kicks Bama's butt. I am not a Clemson Tigers fan but I always pull for what ever team is playing against Bama just like I am always pulling for any team playing against the Dallas Cowboys. Don't have anything against the team. Just don't like the Cowboys owner............JMHO

My daughters and oldest granddaughter are Alabama fans. I don't get it because none of them went to the school. For this game I sort of predicted it because all of the match-ups to Alabama this season were so sorry that they made Alabama look good. Yes, that includes UT. In my opinion, Clemson was the first GOOD team that Alabama played all season and it showed.

2 hours ago, SWJewellTN said:

My daughters and oldest granddaughter are Alabama fans. I don't get it because none of them went to the school. For this game I sort of predicted it because all of the match-ups to Alabama this season were so sorry that they made Alabama look good. Yes, that includes UT. In my opinion, Clemson was the first GOOD team that Alabama played all season and it showed.

By that standard, Clemson was the only good team in the nation this year ...

12 hours ago, No_0ne said:

By that standard, Clemson was the only good team in the nation this year ...

Not saying that. But when your competition that you play all season long is abysmal then you naturally look good. When playing Alabama this year the competition looked like pee-wee league playing a so-so college team. The so-so team looked great until they met a good college team. The results are inevitable.

I also say this as a casual observer. I don't hold an allegiance to ANY college team.

I saw a distinct lack of passion on the Alabama team and staff. They appear to treat it like a job. When things go right...  ho hum, that's what was supposed to happen. Saban only gets excited when things go wrong.  It doesn't seem to be a very positive environment. The culture is what Clemson's receiver Ross mentioned as to why he chose them over Alabama (being from Alabama). Heck, even Kiffen complained about Saban being something of a tyrant. 

Bama got by out scoring opponents into submission this year.You can see that Lamponi is not as good a defensive coordinator as Pruitt.Saban is going through coaches and coordinators left and right now , no continuity.It may be the first chink in his armor.

The Alabama and Georgia losses are not embarrassments to the SEC.  They are major embarrassments to each of those school's football programs.

The embarrassments to the SEC were the teams that did not go to a bowl game.  Oh yes,  that includes the Tennessee Vols.  The supposed "embarrassing Alabama team" beat the mighty Tennessee Vols 55 to 21 in 2018 in Knoxville in "Kneeling Stadium" (Georgia beat UT 38-17).  That's right, Alabama beat UT 45 to 7 in 2017 (and UT didn't win an SEC game or go to a bowl game that year).  Georgia beat UT 41-0 in 2017).  How many years in a row has the "embarrassing Alabama  team" beaten UT (12 if you haven't been counting)?  An embarrassment is a team that lowly Vanderbilt beat 5 out of the last 7 years.  UT again (and we are not talking about the University of Texas). Now that is an embarrassment.