Words to live by....

• Authorized Vendor

I'll start...feel free to chime in.

Life is a terminal disease...live every day to the fullest.

If you can't change it don't worry about it. Life is too short.

Always say what you mean and mean what you say.

If you can't bite then don't bark.

Yoga pants are a gift from God.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"What is past is past. never go back. Not for excuses. Not for justification, not for happiness. You are what you are, the world is what it is."

“A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received."

"Uniform, discipline, attitude."

That last one won't show up on Google as it was advice from my father as I left home to go into the army.  He said if I had those three things in order I'd be good to go in the service.  I've kept it going well past my discharge as it's sage advice on life itself.

When I was six my father was attacked in our neighbors kitchen by her much larger ex-husband.  My father reached for anything he could get his hands on and found a 1 liter returnable glass Coke bottle.  I can still see that guy stumbling out of that kitchen with blood everywhere.

Later my father sat me down to talk about it, this is all I remember of what he said...

”Son, there’s no such thing as a fair fight.”

• Like 12
  • Authorized Vendor

Beautiful...intelligent....sane. In most cases you only get two out of three for a mate.

As you pass middle age you'll realize it's better to feel good than look good.

You name is not your own. It belongs to your forefathers and children. Never betray it.

13 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

Beautiful...intelligent....sane. In most cases you only get two out of three for a mate.

Fast, pretty, cheap... pick any 2. Cars, boats, guns, women....

In God we trust, all others must have data.