Dustbuster

Davidson Co Health Dept wants to know about your guns and bedroom activity

Pretty bad when your home county in TN wants to know about gun and bedroom habits, lifestyles and issues. Although many on here know I have a good sense of humor, this isn't funny at all.

Davidson County is coughing up 10 bucks for answers being pawned to the university of Illinois of all places. read the attachments, Look who signed off on it.

Doc2.docx

Survey letters.pdf

3 hours ago, Raoul said:

Links aren't functional.

Depending on what is asked in the survey you may have started a good joke

8 hours ago, joe4vol said:

11 hours ago, Dustbuster said:

Pretty bad when your home county in TN wants to know about gun and bedroom habits, lifestyles and issues.

I have neither guns nor bedroom habits, life sucks.....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, felinesNfreedom said:

I have neither guns nor bedroom habits, life sucks.....

If anything sucked...I might be better 

• Haha 2

Doc2.docx

ok sorry gang I’ll try it again 

the survey was signed off by Bill Frist and s areola of metro health, hopefully the photo will work if not I’ll Dropbox the survey when I get back to work 

worst intrusive thing I’ve ever seen done by a city

BCF67475-7DFE-4F2F-B96E-2145564BED97.jpeg

10 hours ago, hipower said:

Dustbuster, do you know who was behind this?

Metro Health Dept supposedly ... I received the survey....

10 hours ago, joe4vol said:

I was going to trash it. Jumped on a conference call and started flipping through it while bored,

when someone offers money to do a survey under the govt, I was naturally curious...couldn’t believe they sent this crap out.... 

Are any of the loaded firearms unlocked?   I love when people who don't know anything about a subject write questions.

Just now, KahrMan said:

Are any of the loaded firearms unlocked?   I love when people who don't know anything about a subject write questions.

I think they are asking about trigger locks or safes.  

Just now, Capbyrd said:

I think they are asking about trigger locks or safes.  

I know what they are asking.  They just did not word it correctly.  That is what I find funny.

They ask if you keep guns in your car or truck.  The survey results would make a great shopping list for someone looking to steal a gun.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

They ask if you keep guns in your car or truck.  The survey results would make a great shopping list for someone looking to steal a gun.  

Or a source list of searching places for those oh so not too likely ban and confiscate lists.:hiding:

Edited by hipower
  • Like 2

To get the  10 bucks u have to fill out the form.... I’m not giving em anything except hell. When kids need school books and pens and pencils because the school has no money, but they’ll spend it on this crap they deserve pure hell.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 1fast4by said:

... Lost all my guns, and strangely enough, even my bedroom in a freak boating accident

Your boat hit my boat. It was a sad day. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TripleGGG said:

Your boat hit my boat. It was a sad day. 

Its weird how many of y'all have boating accidents.  Have y'all considered not taking your guns with you?   

I can't lose my stuff in boating accidents because I don't boat but more importantly, because if I did lose it and didn't notify the ATF, I'd get in trouble. 

• Like 1

I'm so old and memory loss is pretty bad, I think I once owned guns but don't remember exactly. As far as bedroom activities, I am like an old dog that chases the car, but can't drive it. LOL If I had guns, #1 they would be cocked, locked and ready to rock doc, #2 There would always be one in car and truck, more than likely more than 1. #3 Don't do drugs, don't even like taking a Tylenol after reading side effects. Any more stupid questions?

I laughed when I read the survey. 

1. Do you carry a gun in your car?
  2. If so, is it loaded?
  3. If so, is it locked? 
  4. Do you wear a Fitbit... etc.

I suggest a follow-up question. 

5. If you don't carry in your car loaded and unlocked, does your Fitbit, Nike Sports Watch, or Apple Watch indicate that you can run faster than 1,000 feet per second?

Edited by jgradyc
  • Like 3

Just a suggestion, but you could fill it out using the name and address of someone you hate. Maybe a troublesome ex or jerk boss? Maybe a politician!  :rolleyes:

Then answer the questions to make them look like they're one sick puppy. :eek:

I'm sure they'll appreciate the $10 when it comes. ;)

• Like 2