Hudson nearing the end?

Capbyrd

Hudson was originally supposed to display at SHOT Show but their area is empty and they were removed from the exhibitors list.  

Recoil reached out to them to ask about it and they responded that they couldn't afford to make the trip.   They do mention being sued and having a dispute with a parts supplier.  

Recoil also found the lawsuit.  The part supplier is claiming that they were not paid over 300,000 dollars for parts that they delivered.   

Hudson also lost an investor just before they were supposed to receive that funding.  

Hudson could be in serious trouble.   Please read the article at the link to see more.  Apparently they can't fix warranty guns and return them right now either.  

https://www.recoilweb.com/recoil-exclusive-hudson-responds-to-shot-no-show-145454.html

I hate to see any American Firearms Manufacturer go under. It looks like they made bad business decisions. They should, at the very least, be getting owners guns back to them if they are financially unable to fix them. That’s a big black eye that will be tough to recover from.

20 hours ago, DaveTN said:

I hate to see any American Firearms Manufacturer go under. It looks like they made bad business decisions. They should, at the very least, be getting owners guns back to them if they are financially unable to fix them. That’s a big black eye that will be tough to recover from.

I don't even think they have the money to ship them back.  As for fixing, them, they don't have parts because they didn't pay their supplier.  

And I agree.  I hate to see them go out.   

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

It’s such a cool design, hopefully a larger company will buy their IP and start producing them. 

I had that thought too.   If someone with a real R&D budget were to buy the rights and begin manufacture, what could we possibly see come from it.  

• Like 1