• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Boondoggle
      Bear Creek Arsenal 7.62X39 complete upper (includes BCG and CH) with a AT3 Tactical RD-50 red dot.  Has flip up rear sight that will co witness with the front sight through the red dot.  Red dot was zeroed at 50 yards and the charging handle has a left side extended latch.  Comes with one 10 round C-Products mag and four 28 round C-Products mags.
      Less than 200 rounds down the tube.  Shot well with a couple of malfunctions on mag dumps with the bolt getting dry.  I have only shot it with the 10 round mag so the 28 rounders are brand new.
      My wife wants a .224 Valkyrie for long range shooting and the lower I had this on has a CMC trigger and I have an AK so this gets to go.
      Priced to move at $325 for everything FTF in the Nashville area.  Would ship at actual cost.
      Thanks for looking and PM for info or questions

• By enfield
      FOR SALE:
      M38 Swede, Husqvarna 1942, 6.5x55, spitzer sights.  Numbers match except for mag floorplate.
      I shot a 3 inch 100 yard group with it wearing bifocals, so it seems to shoot OK for a military rifle.
      $350 OBO  McMinn County (NOT McMinnville)

• By enfield
      20 Gauge Remington Wingmaster, large ring, 28" barrel, full choke, vent rib, safe queen.  Probably has been refinished, but looks fine.  More pictures available.  McMinn County (NOT McMinnville).

$300 or interest me in a trade, don't know yet what interests me. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines