• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Browning Sweet Sixteen made in Belgium purchased in 1962 by my father.  I would say the gun is in 95% plus condition and it has been very well taken care of over the years.  My dad purchased the gun to hunt at a game preserve in Indiana and may have hunted no more than 5 or 6 times.  I would estimate the round count at 50 rounds or less.  I am selling the gun because I have no one to pass it on to.  I have seen pricing for this gun range from $800 to $3000 depending on condition and if it has the original box.  I do not have the original box for the gun.   I am asking $1150.00 for the gun.  I am willing to meet in Jackson, Tn.  For payment I prefer Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  Thanks for looking.

The Gun Comes With:

Soft Shotgun Case

• By lshel
      HAVE SLIGHTLY USED  KAHR PM9 9MM , 2 6RD MAGS AND 1 7RD MAG, TRU-DOT NS INSTALLED, CASE, MANUAL, ETC.
      POCKET KYTEX HOLSTER WITH MAG HOLDER. 
      THIS IS AN ACCURATE, RELIABLE  POCKET HANDGUN WHOSE MANUFACTURER WAS WAY AHEAD IN YEARS OF THE REST OF THE HANDGUN INDUSTRY.

APPROXIMATELY  350 FLAWLESS ROUNDS FIRED, FIXTURE OF 115G AND 124G. REDUCING 9MM SAFE QUEEN INVENTORY.

TRADE FOR: GLOCK 36 GEN 4 OR LATER.
                            RUGER NM SS SUPER REDHAWK 44 MAG 5.5" OR 7.5" BARREL

SALE FOR $600  $585 OBO.

BUYER MUST BE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO OWN A HANDGUN AND HAVE TN DRIVERS LICENSE AND/OR TN HCP PREFERRED.

MEET CLOSE TO MANCHESTER OFF I24.
      PM ME IF INTERESTED.

• By lshel
      I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING A SLIGHTLY USED SS BLACKHAWK 44 MAG 7.5" BARREL OR 5.5" BARREL, PREFER WITH PLASTIC CASE, MANUAL, ETC.
      PREFER 5.5" BARREL, WISH THEY MADE 6.5" BARRELS. PREFER NEW MODEL WITH SERIAL THAT STARTS WITH 87 OR 88.
      IF YOU HAVE A SAFE QUEEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SALE, PM ME PLEASE.
      LOCATED IN MIDDLE TN.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines