Father Goose

for-sale HK P30 9mm V3 DA/SA Bundle - Duty/Carry Ready

Hey all! Up for sale is my HK P30 purchased for testing to see if I wanted to switch from Glock. The pistol has a few thousand rounds through it and some holster/general wear from the process. The trigger has improved quite a bit since it was purchased. Everything is factory with the exception of the talon grip tape. I've had no issues with the gun; I just shoot better with my 19 and have decided to stay with that platform. Two options available:

Base Kit

• HK P30 9mm V3 DA/SA w/factory case, kit, etc. (luminescent sights)
  • 6 factory 15-round mags

Asking $500

Full Kit

• HK P30 9mm V3 DA/SA w/factory case, kit, etc. (luminescent sights)
  • 6 factory 15-round mags
  • BlackPoint Tactical kydex OWB/IWB holster for P30/X300
  • Bravo Concealment kydex OWB dual mag carrier
  • Surefire X300U-A (very lightly used)

Asking $700

*Buyer must have valid TN CCW or be active LE/Military (license/ID numbers will be included on bill-of-sale).

p30-bundle.jpg

Edited by Father Goose
  • Like 2

I think it would depend on your clothing choice. It's a full-size handgun with a larger pistol light, so it's not super slim or a smaller holster size. I never ended up carrying with this combo. If I had the P30 on me, it was in a smaller kydex holster w/o light; very similar to SIG P229 for carry.