One nice Bowie left for sale...

They are each $175 shipped. Both have custom leather sheaths as shown and are 12 3/4" in length with a blade length of about 7".

First has Pau Rosa wood handles with custom bronze finger guard made from a chunk of bronze pictured. It has a brass pin and black G10 accents. 

q3xgx49.jpg

4xJXOLV.jpg

b4zwi6S.jpg

tcvu4Zs.jpg

nVsTbcK.jpg

dqWI6Mz.jpg

Next has Marblewood handles with Padauk wood and grey and green G10 accents with a SS pin and custom made Lazy S finger guard.

bvbAY1E.jpg

Whss5M1.jpg

hL34xkc.jpg

gfkvmPK.jpg

mjgLiug.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!!

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 5
46 minutes ago, hipower said:

Is it possible to get the first blade design and the wood and fingerguard from the second blade sometime?

I'm sorry but not anytime in the foreseeable future. I have several other blades in development and won't be making any more Bowies for quite a while.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grand Torino said:

I'm sorry but not anytime in the foreseeable future. I have several other blades in development and won't be making any more Bowies for quite a while.

That's probably good, at least for me. lol

I'll keep watching. I'd wish you luck with these, but if past performance means anything, you won't need it.

GLWS anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Chucktshoes
      I have an unused CAA MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) for the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 in Tungsten Gray. I bought it and then discovered that it does not fit my 4” 2.0 Compacts. It does fit both the 4.25” full size and the 3.6” Compacts in 9&.40. 

Link to manufacturer page for full description.
      The box does show some wear because it spent 6 months hanging out in a cubby in my truck, but the unit itself is NIB. 
      $200 TYD. 

• By TNman207
      Glock G-20 SF – 10mm
      FOR SALE - $689
      NEW PRICE - $650 (firm)
      Offer expires Thursday, 12/3/20
      This item is on the way to my FFL dealer and should arrive Monday, 11/30/20. Bought this on a whim and later realized the pistol is not for me after shooting a friend's 10mm. Of course, this Glock will have not been fired after leaving factory. I am a private seller and not a retail operation. Selling for less than I paid for it.
      * Includes two (2) ten round mags and all the stuff Glock puts in the case.
      * Only stock photo available since the pistol will not arrive until 11/30/20  - (Note: Photos extracted from my online vendor)
      SPECIAL OFFER
      FOR AN ADDITIONAL $260, AMMO COULD BE INCLUDED IF BUYER IS LOCAL TO LEBANON, TN.  (Sold as package deal only with the purchase of the G-20 SF) Ammo purchase is optional. Ammo cannot be shipped. Ammo includes the following.
      150 rounds (3 – 50 round boxes) – Federal FMJ 180 gr.
      150 rounds (3 – 50 round boxes) Magtech 180 gr.
      20 round box – Underwood Extreme Defender, 135 gr.
      20 round box – Underwood Hard Cast, 200 gr.
      TOTAL ROUNDS = 340
      Acceptable forms of payment include cash (if sold locally), bank certified check, or USPS money order. Prefer to sell to buyer local to Lebanon, TN. If asked to ship, buyer pays $45 shipping charges and must ship to an FFL dealer.
      Payment due within 7 business days from offer accepted date. When mailing a payment, I encourage buyer to have a way to track their payment.
      Local buyers must be age 21 or older and present a valid TN driver license, or valid TN Carry Permit and sign a TN Firearms Bill of Sale. For prompt responses Email: tnman207@gmail.com for quickest reply.

• By BimmerFreak
      Those that know me will know that I have a weakness (ok, sickness) for 1911s.  My safes are literally overflowing and I think I am at the point where I need to move some of these guys out to make room for future purchases.
      Sale Details:
      -Guns are located in Chattanooga, TN.
      -I prefer cash, cash, and maybe cash.  (although I could possibly take a check if I know you)
      -Don't be a felon or shady dude...I will provide you a copy of my TN DL and bill of sale.  I will expect a copy of your TN HCP or TNDL.
      * I have had a few people ask if I would sell all five guns with a discounted/package price...YES!  I can give you an outstanding deal if you want to add all five of these beauties to your collection!

Colt Series Lite, Series 70, NM, 38 Super
      Beautiful unfired, hand engraved Colt with matching knife/holster. 
      Mammoth Ivory grips.
      $5500.00

• By Charles Wonder
      This is a mint Puritan AR upper in 7.62x39 made by Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) who makes high end ARs. Puritan is a short-stroke piston driven semi-automatic rifle. The P.O.F. gas piston system is unique in that it isn't only the key component for the rifle's semi-automatic operation, but is also part of the Company's proprietary, patended E² Dual Extraction Chamber(link is external)extraction and ejection system.
      I run about 200 rounds of all kinds of steel or brass ammo through it , not a single issue, extremely clean bolt carrier as no gas is diverted back to the chamber. Bolt carrier is Nickel-Boron Coated, and smooth. It is very accurate even with notorious AK round. With Federal Powershok I got 0.41 MOA, With Russian Golden Tiger I got 1.06 MOA. Way better than a AK in terms of accuracy. I bought this 7.62x39 caliber to hunt hogs in Texas, but end up moving in Tennessee with no use for it. 

it is compatible to any AR 15 lower.
      Bought it for $1099 new and is asking $780, I will throw in 3 new steel magazines. The rings, scope and lower are not included.
      cash deal around Cool Springs area. 
      Detailed review: https://www.gunsweek.com/en/rifles/articles/puritan-entry-level-ar-15-pof-usa-style

• By mcordell
      Bought this new a few months back. I installed a set of Truglo Pro NS and it’s just sat in the safe. It’s unfired. 
      Includes box, paperwork, factory sights, and 2 x 10rd OEM magazines. 
      Price: $480
      I figure the price is fair considering the sights were about $80.00.
      Shipping: I can ship directly to TN residents with no FFL involved with a copy of your ID.
      NO TRADES

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines