lshel

ad closed SOLD-SS RUGER REDHAWK 44 , 4.2 IN

I HAVE A SLIGHTLY USED RUGER SS REDHAWK 44 MAG WITH 4.2" BARREL, PRODUCED 2015/2016, RUGER PLASTIC BOX, THREE GRIPS: RUGER WOOD ORIGINAL, HOGUE MONOGRIP, PACHMAYR DECELERATOR, GREEN HIVIZ FRONT SIGHT, ORIGINAL FRONT SIGHT.

GUN HAS BEEN SHOT LESS THAN 100 RDS.

$750 WITH WOOD/ALTERNATE GRIP, $775 FOR ALL THREE GRIPS.

BUYER MUST BE LEGAL TO OWN A HANDGUN AND HAVE TN DRIVER'S LICENSE AND/OR TN HCP.

MEET BETWEEN MONTEAGLE AND MURFREESBORO ALONG I24.

ONLY TRADE INTERESTS ARE NEW OR SLIGHTLY USED VORTEX VIPER 4-16X40MM SCOPE, VORTEX DIAMONDBACK 3-12X42MM SCOPE,  OR NIKON MONARCH 4-16 SCOPE.

LET ME KNOW OF ANY INTERESTS.

Edited by lshel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AuEagle
      Pre 70 Series Colt 1911 Govt Model-Factory Error. Slide marked Commander Model-
      Harrison Fixed NM Sights, Greider Long Trigger, Ed Brown Extended Safety. I have the original safety & rear sight.
      This Colt was configured to somewhat copy The MEU(SOC) 1911's the Marines used.
      Great Old Colt-Factory Letter     $1400.00
      PM with any questions. I can show more pic's if wanted. Will not ship.
      Thanks for your time.
      I'll consider trades of Gold & Silver Bullion on any of my listings.

• By wttam
      G Outdoors Tall Tactical Range Backpack (that’s a mouthful) for sale.  Used twice but basically new.  Just don’t need it, a small range bag suits me better.
      Link to manufacturer: http://www.goutdoorsproducts.com/products/tactical-range-backpack-tall/
      Link to retailer: https://www.opticsplanet.com/g-outdoors-products-tall-tactical-range-backpack-black-gps-t1913bpb.html?_iv_code=75-PP-NOFPRUF-GPS-T1913BPT

125 FTF around Memphis.  Could ship but it probably will not be cheap.

Thanks for looking and if you need more info, let me know.
    • By FUJIMO
      SOLD

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines