Jump to content

House Democrats Refuse to Allow Steve Scalise to Testify at ‘Gun Violence’ Hearing


Recommended Posts

I’ve been watching the circus they call a "hearing" today with Acting AG Whitaker. No one is trying to get answers or seek facts in these hearings. These are merely politicians trying to belittle and intimidate while getting their opportunity to speak their mind on TV.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

No one is trying to get answers or seek facts in these hearings. These are merely politicians trying to belittle and intimidate while getting their opportunity to speak their mind on TV.

What, you mean it's all political theater and posturing for the cameras?   Well, I never....

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

I’ve been watching the circus they call a "hearing" today with Acting AG Whitaker. No one is trying to get answers or seek facts in these hearings. These are merely politicians trying to belittle and intimidate while getting their opportunity to speak their mind on TV.

Bunch of oxygen thieves. I watched a lot of it.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Bunch of oxygen thieves. I watched a lot of it.

Whitaker sure mopped the floor with Sheila Jackson-Lee, I gotta say that.

 

That was good family entertainment, is what it was.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, docachna said:

Whitaker sure mopped the floor with Sheila Jackson-Lee, I gotta say that.

 

That was good family entertainment, is what it was.

I didn't see any Democrat get over on him. What a clown show.

Link to post
7 hours ago, DaveTN said:

I’ve been watching the circus they call a "hearing" today with Acting AG Whitaker. No one is trying to get answers or seek facts in these hearings. These are merely politicians trying to belittle and intimidate while getting their opportunity to speak their mind on TV.

They act like they are going through confirmation hearings on him and he's outta there in a couple of days.  Wasted time at the public's expense.

Link to post
1 hour ago, volshayes said:

They act like they are going through confirmation hearings on him and he's outta there in a couple of days.  Wasted time at the public's expense.

At least they can't do any real damage. He made them all look like fools.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.