• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BHG123
      I just purchased a used Smith and Wesson 3913, in decent condition.  It is not the LS, but it is DA/SA.  Overall, this is a great little gun, and I think it is worthy of replacing my M&P PC Shield as my carry gun but I want to get the bugs worked out first.  I think it needs a little, hopefully minor work and I am hoping someone here might have some quick answers for me.
      (1) Failure to return to battery
      It looked like someone did not use it for a while and it needed a clean and lube.  I shot it prior to the clean and lube, and I had intermittent failure to return to battery issues where I just had to gently push the slide about 1/8 inch to continue firing.  I did a clean and lube with Lucas oil.  My BF also thinks the feed ramp may need some smoothing. 
      I took it back to the range after the cleaning, and no more issues with failure to return to battery.  I am not sure if the clean/lube was the only problem.  I am going to get a new recoil spring.  I am hoping that I really do not need to do much with the feed ramp.
      (2) Take up in Single Action mode
      The Take up in SA mode is gritty, not smooth, almost feels like it is "hitching".  If I shoot and do not let the SA trigger back out, no issues.  If I shoot DA, no issues.  It is only if I let the trigger take up all the way out before firing in SA mode, that I get that gritty, not smooth feeling.  Any ideas of what this might be?  Also, the safety feels a little gritty.  I am wondering if I just take the Lucas Extreme Duty Contact Cleaner to the trigger assembly and safety, if that will do the trick.  I am not sure if I should do this without removing the firing pin, and that looks like quite the project on this gun.
      Any ideas, feedback, are welcomed. 

• By Steelharp
      Rumor has it the debut of a 9mm EZ is slated for the 12th. Any official scuttlebutt?
    • By gregintenn
      A Walther PPK/S 22LR for $229.99. Cool!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/walther-ppk-s-22-lr-pistol-black-5030300.html?trk_msg=VIPLAS84AQI4H3U54V3DUCP7IC&trk_contact=J0O6F96VK99PH79FM828GOBMF8&trk_sid=5GKTRAC3L610TNEQ89BVDS8K74&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fwalther-ppk-s-22-lr-pistol-black-5030300.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal&utm_content=5%3a00+Email

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines